Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

how do I register my dsi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

how do I register my dsi Empty
PostSubject: how do I register my dsi   how do I register my dsi EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:44 pm

I HATE CLUB NINTENDO WHY ISN'T IT WORKING I'VE BEEN TYPING IN THE LETTERS AND NUMBERS ON THE BACK OFF MY DSI BUT IT ISN'T WORKING. I also put in my username and password on my wii and dsi and linked them and its been over 7 days so I want to get my 10 coins. but did I miss a step when registering my Dsi or are they not allowed anymore because of 3DS or what the flip? I WANT MY 160+ 10xmy downloaded games. WHY IS IT NOT WORKING?!?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: how do I register my dsi   how do I register my dsi EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:30 pm

It shouldn't be the number on the back of the DSI. It should have come with a club Nintendo pamphlet thing that comes with Nintendo games.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: how do I register my dsi   how do I register my dsi EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:19 pm

it says the thing is registered on the registered list but on the to-do list it tells me to register it. So is the product ID# the one on the pamphlet cause that number isn't working.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: how do I register my dsi   how do I register my dsi EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:05 pm

SkrΑlem wrote:
it says the thing is registered on the registered list but on the to-do list it tells me to register it. So is the product ID# the one on the pamphlet cause that number isn't working.
Try them both. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do I register my dsi   how do I register my dsi Empty

Back to top Go down

how do I register my dsi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Community :: General Discussion :: Questions-
Jump to: