Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Future of Super Marathon Brothers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

The Future of Super Marathon Brothers? Empty
PostSubject: The Future of Super Marathon Brothers?   The Future of Super Marathon Brothers? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:02 pm

Let me start by saying, I had a great time playing and commentating in the Random Gameathon. But now that that's over, what will be the future of the Super Marathon Brothers?

Well, it's not official yet, but we are hoping to do our next marathon sometime in November or December, maybe for Thanksgiving weekend. I don't want to give many details until it's official, but stay tuned!

This next marathon will be much better than this one though, for many reasons. For one thing, we will be more prepared. We will be practicing for the games before the marathon, so we know what we're doing. Also, we will start spreading news of are marathon much more in advance than we did this one. And we will have everything planned out, such as schedules and games, months in advance.

We are hoping the next marathon will be a huge success!
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Super Marathon Brothers?   The Future of Super Marathon Brothers? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:20 am

Oh it will jeffer..... it will or So help me i will Strike the Nearest Jaco.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Super Marathon Brothers?   The Future of Super Marathon Brothers? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:32 am

Yes, let's do this right.

My life is at stake. :')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future of Super Marathon Brothers?   The Future of Super Marathon Brothers? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future of Super Marathon Brothers?
Page 1 of 1