Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Did you know gaming?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Did you know gaming? Empty
PostSubject: Did you know gaming?   Did you know gaming? EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:29 pm

So THAT'S where the last pokemon goes!

I love this series lololol. I would watch them all if I were you, even if you don't follow the series a lot. (They also have images on their site besides these few videos)

The Amazing One Hundred and Five Did You Know's list (some are gone because they were erased (errors) or I messed something up(may come back), so not 105 actually anymore) p.1:
The Amazing One Hundred and Five Did You Know's list, not 105 actually anymore) p.2:
The Amazing One Hundred and Five Did You Know's list, not 105 actually anymore) p.3:

Actually 12 were erased until the day of the post, so the others might be seemingly confirmed by this site, and so, they are actually 93.

Some are actually pretty interesting, thoughts about the videos or an image?
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Did you know gaming?   Did you know gaming? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:08 am

that was time well spent. I love all the time's nintendo hated on sony, like pikachu getting mad or them not wanting samus and link in that marvel game, but nintendo got mad because they were shown a ps2 version.
Also the altair miissing a leap of faith in witcher 2 is amazing, I think that was the funniest dyk in there.
also the fact they flipped the wii and gcn versions of twilight princess made me go "Holy shiz' out loud. I always assumed link was either always right-handed in the gcn version or they just flipped his model around, but no, they flipped the entire game.
anybody else wish they made the brawl roster even bigger? I think dixie could've had some interesting hair attacks, mewtwo would've been sweet (especially if he kept the ability to use items without physically holding them), and plusle&minun would've been an interesting ice climber combined with pikachu. Maybe if one died you would be left with one with drastically less attack power, like their abilities plus and minus. toon zelda/tetra would've been sweet too.

and to end my comments off: HOLY SKITTLES THE ART DESIGNERS IN FF6 WERE PERVERTS
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: lol Sm4sh   Did you know gaming? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:57 am

Actually, contrary to popular belief, they say Mewtwo and Roy were kicked because of time constraints, not Lucario and Ike. I halve-ly believe the Roy part. Mewtwo apparently was also planned for ssb64(I heard) but was scrapped due to limitations. Idk if I should believe this, as they are starting to say this for Bowser and DDD too (even if he appeared on the bg and he's Sakurai's).

Plusle and Minun were supposed to be the new Pichus (replacing the only melee character missing), but they were scrapped.
Dixie was supposed to be paired up with Diddy, but cut due to difficulties.
Dr. Mario is vague and technically unknown, it's speculated he was used as reference (from data imported from Melee or something), or an alternative costume, or maybe both?
I have no idea for Toon Zelda/Sheik.

Also apparently, for ssb4, Skull Kid won against Megaman for 2000 votes (Both had 38%) in the North American (And Europe) poll. Skull Kid isn't a bad idea, specially since i can't think of another Zelda character that I recall that might fit and be original, though Megaman would totally be better, as it's a mascot, and Sakurai is limiting characters, so another Zelda rep might be hard on this time of development over others, I think I heard Megaman was going up in votes when the poll ended, so he might've won, might just be an excuse to try and get Megaman to win though. Also everyone was fine with Capcom being in, the Street Fighter guy preferred Megaman over any of his characters (And Bison over Ryu), Capcom USA was fine with it, and Capcom Japan didn't have any objections (from what I heard).

And apart from that, yeah, I never knew about the playstation one and I never got why Snake hated Sonic, if it wasn't just 4 teh lulz. Some just blue screen'd my mind.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Did you know gaming?   Did you know gaming? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:43 pm

I've had that site bookmarked for a while. It's p. cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you know gaming?   Did you know gaming? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you know gaming?
Page 1 of 1