Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

mr.internet is having a birthday!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

mr.internet is having a birthday! Empty
PostSubject: mr.internet is having a birthday!   mr.internet is having a birthday! EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:17 am

Who's mr.internet?

Also I changed the default avatar, go check it out (With a new guy who isn't a new guy who changed his avatar)

Why did everything suddenly poof and someone streamed for like, 20 minutes only or less? lol

Also the new default avatar is so we don't need to call people noobs, instead, we can call them... well go see the avatar and you'll get it lol. It fits and it's better imo, idk about you guys.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: mr.internet is having a birthday!   mr.internet is having a birthday! EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:56 pm

I don't see a change to the default avatar :V

But I do like the bordery thingies that appear in the top corners of the forum lol
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: mr.internet is having a birthday!   mr.internet is having a birthday! EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:56 pm

I don't see it either.

As for the twenty minute stream, that was me. I started playing Oracle of Seasons, and my internet cut out.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: mr.internet is having a birthday!   mr.internet is having a birthday! EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:23 pm

there's only like one or two users who have it and the last one changed it himself (I think). You have to check someone new, not someone old or without an avatar (Check the profile).
And lol jeff did you achieve anytingi n those 20 to 30 minutes0
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: mr.internet is having a birthday!   mr.internet is having a birthday! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: mr.internet is having a birthday!   mr.internet is having a birthday! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:36 pm

HEY LISTEN New! and stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mr.internet is having a birthday!   mr.internet is having a birthday! Empty

Back to top Go down

mr.internet is having a birthday!
Page 1 of 1