Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.) Empty
PostSubject: Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.)   Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:39 am

Oh Hai internet! It is I DarkKirby, and Welcome to my Review of the Kirby Abilities Very Happy

I will review all the abilities from the past Kirby games. I will NOT Review the Anime-Only Ones, Nor will I review the Only-side-game abilities. Such as Balloon. My Reviews will look like and be like Jaco's Pokemon thread. If you haven't seen it, Then go check it out. https://supermarathonbros.forumotion.com/game-reviews-f18/the-pokemon-review-thread-generation-1-225-done-t21.htm
I will be Reviewing these abilities based on their Usefulness and how good they are Compared to other abilities. I will also allow users to post their OWN Biased Review on each ability

Added a new part where I put the Ability's next game. Mainly Kirby's Return to Dream Land. Mass Attack does not Count. (If that even has powers yet. I didn't do Research on that because I do not wish to know yet.) I only put The Next Appearance on the ability if it is Confirmed that they're in the game.

Also, If you do not wish to be spoiled by anything (And by that I mean, If you haven't played a Single kirby game and Do not know what an ability is, Or by not wishing to see Kirby's Return to dreamland Abilities.) Please Proceed with caution, as I will Address Kirby's Return to Dream Land on the appropriate Ability.

With that out of the way, Let's get started!

Quote :
.01 Animal:
.02 BackDrop:
.03 Ball:
.04 Beam:
.05 Bomb:
.06 Bubble:
.07 Burning:
.08 Clean:
.09 Cook:
.10 Crash:
.11 Cupid:
.12 Cutter:
.13 Fighter:
.14 Fire:
.15 Freeze:

Last edited by DarkKirby702 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.)   Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Nice reviews! I can't wait for the review of mic Kirby!
Oh, and you should mention that you're not reviewing the Kirby 64 copy abilities. (Maybe I'll do that someday..)
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.)   Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:20 pm

I remember crash...
I think Crash should've been Kirby's final smash instead of Cook Kirby.
Eh, what's done is done.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.)   Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:28 am

Finally Updated!

I will continue to update this now.
This will be finished in no time.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.)   Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:21 am

Lolol, I can't even remember where you left off.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.)   Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Jaco wrote:
Lolol, I can't even remember where you left off.
Last one done was Crash.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.)   Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:46 pm

I think Cupid moved faster on air than on foot in Amazing Mirror lol.

And isn't Sleep a one time automatic use lol.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.)   Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:52 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:
I think Cupid moved faster on air than on foot in Amazing Mirror lol.

And isn't Sleep a one time automatic use lol.
Lol I was just typing some examples.

I'm thinking about reorganizing this.

One section for abilities.
Another for One time use abilities,
And another for Side game abilities.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.)   Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:34 am

Shocked Beam's picture almost killed my eyes it's so big. Good job by the way.
and jeff if you do a kirby64 one, put a code cause then I'm doing it too. And it will be biased (BOMB SHURIKENS FTW)
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.)   Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:32 pm

SkrΑlem wrote:
Shocked Beam's picture almost killed my eyes it's so big. Good job by the way.
and jeff if you do a kirby64 one, put a code cause then I'm doing it too. And it will be biased (BOMB SHURIKENS FTW)
Oops. Didn't know it did that. That's what happened with the Fighter picture too. Luckily I changed that before anyone saw it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.)   Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirby Copy Abilities Review (15 out of ??? done.)
Page 1 of 1