Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

A sorry from Supakirb

Go down 
+4
YouOnlySueOnce
SkrΑlem
Tetris
Jefferlope
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A sorry from Supakirb Empty
PostSubject: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Dear SMB staff who saw my post talking about jeffer getting you all free shirts. That post was not true, It was meant to be seen by jeff then deleted right away. It should of been in the spam section because it was a joke. Now looking back on this "joke" I realize that it wasn't a very funny one. You have noticed that I deleted the thread about it entirely because I didn't want to mislead any one else. As an apology, those of you who are SMB staff and who commented on the post..

-Max
-Tiyou

I owe you both a favor, the favor can be anything you want that I can actually do for you. Though I wish I could, money will not be given.
Again, really sorry, I feel horrible and I don't know what I was thinking. Feel free to humiliate me with your favor requests, because I deserve it.

-Supa
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:53 pm

What about MY favor?! Do you KNOW how humiliated I was?! I had to go out and buy the staff some free shirts because of what you did! My bank account will never be the same!!! And that was supposed to be a joke?? Does it look like I'm laughing?!

You owe me big time you disgusting SupaKirb!

[I have no idea what we're even talking about, and I didn't even know there was a topic about free shirts till now, no hard feelings, right? I'd still like that favor though..]
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:30 am

oh man i screwed it up

brb suicide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:34 pm

@jeff- Sure, I owe you as well for spreading false information representing you. Just don't ask to hang out, I will not hang out with you.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:05 pm

I KNEW IT! Supa, I didn't think for a second you'd ever give Jeff any kind of praise and I was right Cool
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:25 pm

$krAlem wrote:
I KNEW IT! Supa, I didn't think for a second you'd ever give Jeff any kind of praise and I was right Cool
Hey, hey, hey!! This guy trained me, taught me everything I know!
[Don't trust him for a second! One minute, you think he's the greatest guy ever. Then another rookie comes along and he makes him the new owner! You know what old Grandpa Jeffer used to say? "Never trust a SupaKirb, even if they offer cookies!" and there's all the backstory you need to know. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:32 pm

imw1th-stoopd

@kIRBYLOVEZ aka $kralem- Pfft of course man!! You think they are going to let me eat at the popular table with Maxmatsu, Dark kirbz and jaco if I am even a tiny bit associated with this guy? Ha! NOPE! As If! Also grandpa jefferlope was a loone!
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Supa your my other hero (Genow is my first). I think the reason I'm not eating at the popular table is because I'm known as KIRBYLOVEZ. For this reason, I'll make skralem my name for your next marathon if I can make it.

Last edited by $krAlem on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : supa felt I should before getting in trouble)
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:47 pm

$krAlem wrote:
Supa your my other hero (Genow is my first). I think the reason I'm not eating at the popular table is because I'm known as KIRBYLOVEZ (gay, I sound Gay). For this reason, I'll make skralem my name for your next marathon if I can make it.
You WILL be able to change it. We will be using Justin.tv rather than ustream, so people will have to make new accounts anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:49 pm

YAY, A CHANCE TO START OVER! GOOD BYE WEIRDNESS Very Happy Jeff, I know I side with Supa, but this made my day.

Last edited by $krAlem on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : supa owes me for this, I feel my message should be sent)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Geno is your first? PFFTTTTTT WEAK! He probably used witchcraft to get you to like him or something. I'm probably going to use kirbylover when addressing you at the marathons though to be honest. ^^

Also, before you get's in trouble for this..... Is there a word in your post that can be found offensive? That is all *winks
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:55 pm

This is my third post in 10 minutes on thread I think. First: if it ain't censored I wouldn't delete it, but for you Supa I will change it. Second, I will only let you and you only refer to me as kirby loves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:59 pm

That's my BOI! Always doing things the Supa Kirb Way! A sorry from Supakirb Smirk
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:55 am

What? I bet this is a joke Hmph! ! I'm gonna be waiting on my mailbox, you better bring it!
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:41 pm

Supa, you taught me the way of the fab |D

Anyways, you can sprite my OC Myugaku once I get his chibi done~ If you want to get started early you can use the WIP's I uploaded of him on DA xD
Back to top Go down
Genow

Genow

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:54 pm

This thread gives me an aneurism
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:10 am

Geno! This is a very serious matter!!! I will not have your tomfoolery here!
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:34 am

By serious matter, are you referring to the t-shirt Geno and other non-mod's wouldn't have gotten anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:36 am

$krAlem wrote:
By serious matter, are you referring to the t-shirt Geno and other non-mod's wouldn't have gotten anyway?

Yes...... I am.... Hmph!
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:16 pm

You better design a shirt now before Retros robs a bank or something, that advertising could get the Super Marathon Brothers onthe news!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Sorry gifts,

A sorry from Supakirb Pic3
Jeff, I'm probably going to redo you, because I'm not too happy wit it..

A sorry from Supakirb Stormsp
and of course storms thing

That just leaves Max....

*All gifts must be requested before the end of January 2011....

Last edited by SupaKirb on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:15 am

[quote="SupaKirb"]A sorry from Supakirb Stormsp
and of course storms thingquote]

omg he's so cute! XD
Back to top Go down
DarkPhazon

Location : i live in the plane *gets hit* ah.. i mean texas...

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:41 pm

awww... no t-shirts?
sigh oh well (time to look for that green button they were talking about)
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:45 pm

DarkPhazon wrote:
awww... no t-shirts?
sigh oh well (time to look for that green button they were talking about)
The green button is history! Only the oldest of the old SMB members will have any idea what that means!
Back to top Go down
DarkPhazon

Location : i live in the plane *gets hit* ah.. i mean texas...

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:55 pm

it has been moved or something... idk i think i remember what the green button looks like though... it was green...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sorry from Supakirb   A sorry from Supakirb Empty

Back to top Go down

A sorry from Supakirb
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next