Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaco

Jaco

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One Empty
PostSubject: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One   Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:24 am

The new Ratchet & Clank has been announced. Apparently, you can now play as Captain Qwark and Dr. Nefarious as well as Ratchet and Clank. The graphics have taken a noticeably big downfall... I can honestly tell you that I really don't know what to think about this. We shall see, I guess.
Release date is in Fall, 2011.
Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One   Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:39 am

Seems like a gimmick game to me.. And, didn't Ratchet and Clank have that same interview at the beginning of Going Commando?
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One   Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:44 am

jefferlope wrote:
Seems like a gimmick game to me.. And, didn't Ratchet and Clank have that same interview at the beginning of Going Commando?
If you have noticed, the R&C games of begun to get more and more "child" friendly with every game. All starting with the Future series... In A Crack in Time, Qwarks jokes are stupider and Sigmund is just... Super annoying. But it at least was one of the best games in the series.

Then Heroes on the Move was announced... The trailer speaks for itself, it looks like crap.

Then this... I think Insomniac is going for softcore gamers, which is a scary thought considering the PlayStation is running out of fun, exclusive game series.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One   Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:52 am

I remember back in the day when Ratchet and Clank was rated T..
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One   Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:07 pm

jefferlope wrote:
I remember back in the day when Ratchet and Clank was rated T..
That was back when e10 was nonexistant. I'm sure it would've been rated e10 if it did. But I know what you mean...
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One   Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:38 pm

I think I played this before... oh no wait, that was Shrek. Wait no, I think it was... oh no wait again, it was Nicktoons unite. Nvm.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One   Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:48 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:
I think I played this before... oh no wait, that was Shrek. Wait no, I think it was... oh no wait again, it was Nicktoons unite. Nvm.
Heroes on the Move is more reminiscent of Nicktoons Unite.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One   Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Jaco230 wrote:
MaxMatsu wrote:
Heroes on the Move is more reminiscent of Nicktoons Unite.
I played Shrek (idk which number) and Nicktoons unite though, not Heroes on the Move lol.
Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One   Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Just watch ratchet is going to say. "Oh my gosh. We can't do this alone we net to work TOGETHER." and Qwark will say" All 4 one and one 4 all, get it." And really Dr. Nefarious, he was the main bad guy for 2 games and a good one at that but now what is this crud!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One   Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One Empty

Back to top Go down

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Page 1 of 1