Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I don't know about you guys

Go down 
+2
DarkKirby702
Jefferlope
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

I don't know about you guys Empty
PostSubject: I don't know about you guys   I don't know about you guys EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:11 am

But I'm liking the new icon. I feel like it stands out a little more than the old speech bubble. Any comments on it?
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about you guys   I don't know about you guys EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:26 am

You know what I think? I think we should stop making like 5 new Spam topics everyday.
(But seriously, I like the new Icon.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about you guys   I don't know about you guys EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:33 am

Meh... I don't really care for it... I don't like nice things... But if I did, then yeh I would totally love it! But I don't so yeh.... I don't know about you guys SMIRK
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about you guys   I don't know about you guys EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:34 am

SupaKirb wrote:
Meh... I don't really care for it... I don't like nice things... But if I did, then yeh I would totally love it! But I don't so yeh.... I don't know about you guys SMIRK
QEWFJEWFJ! Why don't we have that as a smiley! Should I add it? Actually, I got a better idea. You add it, then Max can get mad at you. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about you guys   I don't know about you guys EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:41 am

jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:
QEWFJEWFJ! Why don't we have that as a smiley! Should I add it? Actually, I got a better idea. You add it, then Max can get mad at you. Smile

PFFT NO! This is exclusive to the "Supa Fab Gallery" I don't want you fools to have it. Fork Yeah
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about you guys   I don't know about you guys EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:59 am

What new icon?
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about you guys   I don't know about you guys EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:01 am

Retros wrote:
What new icon?

Oh wait. The green 'shroom. The technical term is a "favicon," by the way.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about you guys   I don't know about you guys EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:46 pm

I don't see it.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about you guys   I don't know about you guys EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:47 pm

I love it like I love my future children. I hope my future children look like a green mushroom.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about you guys   I don't know about you guys EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:45 pm

jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:
It's bigger than most of our smileys. That's no good for a smiley of that kind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about you guys   I don't know about you guys Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't know about you guys
Page 1 of 1