Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

This one's for Supa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

This one's for Supa Empty
PostSubject: This one's for Supa   This one's for Supa EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:48 pm

In the newest installment of Iwata Asks, Iwata revealed that Ocarina of Time 3D is going to have new content. He said ”the Nintendo 3DS version of Ocarina of Time is crammed with interesting things that weren’t in the Nintendo 64 version.” But unfortunately, “We’ll wait to talk about those the release.”. What a jerk.

Anyway, Nintendo also announced that the OOT3D will have a friendlier menu that will make it easier to switch through items. No more mashing the pause button every 5 minutes to change your boots!
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: This one's for Supa   This one's for Supa EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:06 pm

I was just gonna say I never had any problem with the item switching until you mentioned the boots (I never made it far enough to get ANY kinds of boots).
You have to do way too much crap before you turn into adult Link, which in my opinion, is main reason to play OoT.
I never made it on my own file before, I'm still stuck in Dodongo's Cavern.
I don't wanna look up a guide for this, I wann do this right. But it's getting to a point where I don't even care anymore, I might just look up a walkthrough anyway at some point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This one's for Supa   This one's for Supa EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:53 am

Yawn* Already know this, I am very conflicted atm however... I have 245 bucks right now... should I buy a 3DS? Or to quote Chucky the Ripp off cheese should I, "save for a bigger prize"? The bigger prize being a PS3, which will probably have one of my most anticipated games one day. Ugh... choices man... they be messin up my life...

Also jeff, I should point this out. If you know something, that means that I've known about it for days. Big shiftperiodD
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: This one's for Supa   This one's for Supa EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:21 am

SupaKirb wrote:
Yawn* Already know this, I am very conflicted atm however... I have 245 bucks right now... should I buy a 3DS? Or to quote Chucky the Ripp off cheese should I, "save for a bigger prize"? The bigger prize being a PS3, which will probably have one of my most anticipated games one day. Ugh... choices man... they be messin up my life...

Also jeff, I should point this out. If you know something, that means that I've known about it for days. Big shiftperiodD
Hmm.. point taken.
As for the 3DS or PS3 thing, right now, there's not that big a library of GOOD PS3 games (in my opinion). If the most anticipated game you mentioned is KH3, don't expect that till at least like 3 or 4 years after its announced, which could be some years in its own.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: This one's for Supa   This one's for Supa EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Imo there is. But it's my kind of like of games. And probably that my parents are using the ps2 right now for watching movies lol.

But you might want to take the 3ds as there will probably be a ps4 sooner than expected. (Probably we have waited half the time already for a new console)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This one's for Supa   This one's for Supa EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Hmm... good points guys.. I will think about it...

OH! Btw, I'm guessing I should preorder a 3DS as soon as possible if I'm going to... Do they charge you for preordering? I mean, do they add the preorder price to the actual purchase? It comes out the 27th right?
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: This one's for Supa   This one's for Supa EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Ps4? News said that wasn't coming out until like, 2013 or 2015.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: This one's for Supa   This one's for Supa EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:44 pm

SupaKirb wrote:

OH! Btw, I'm guessing I should preorder a 3DS as soon as possible if I'm going to... Do they charge you for preordering? I mean, do they add the preorder price to the actual purchase? It comes out the 27th right?
You have to pay at least $50 bucks in advance to preorder (at my gamestop anyway), but it's part of the full $250 anyway, so you only have to pay $200 dollars on the 27th.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This one's for Supa   This one's for Supa EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:55 pm

jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:

You have to pay at least $50 bucks in advance to preorder (at my gamestop anyway), but it's part of the full $250 anyway, so you only have to pay $200 dollars on the 27th.

When is the last safe day to preorder?
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: This one's for Supa   This one's for Supa EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:58 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
Today. Better go now while you can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This one's for Supa   This one's for Supa EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:24 pm

DarkKirby702 wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:

I can't go today so I hope you're joking... Mom broken ankle+Paper = CHUGGA'S EPIC NO!
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: This one's for Supa   This one's for Supa EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Nah, I'm Joking.
My gamestop usually stops the preordering 5 days before the game/system comes out.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: This one's for Supa   This one's for Supa EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:26 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
DarkKirby702 wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:

I can't go today so I hope you're joking... Mom broken ankle+Paper = CHUGGA'S EPIC NO!
When's the earliest you can go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This one's for Supa   This one's for Supa EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:39 pm

jefferlope wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:
DarkKirby702 wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:

When's the earliest you can go?

The next time we get Chick Fi La? (because it's close by to gamestop) I can try to demand we have it for dinner tomorrow lol.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: This one's for Supa   This one's for Supa EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:14 pm

DarkKirby702 wrote:
Ps4? News said that wasn't coming out until like, 2013 or 2015.
I said we have probably waited about half the time. I didn't mean early as in months lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This one's for Supa   This one's for Supa Empty

Back to top Go down

This one's for Supa
Page 1 of 1