Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The 3DS Pre-order

Go down 
+3
Jaco
Tetris
DarkKirby702
7 posters
AuthorMessage

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:48 pm

So I Pre-orderd a 3DS yesterday at gamestop, and you all know my hatred towards gamestop so this was going to be a fun trip right?

Anyways, I go in and ask the guy at the front if he they were taking 3DS pre-orders yet. He responds with, "Dude, yeh, we have been taking them for a while now." It was a rhetorical question because I obviously knew this.. but idiot didn't know that, and I was just asking to transition into him asking me if I wanted to Pre-order one. Anyways, he says that he will be with me in a sec. And this girl.. she walks out of the back room.. and says, "can I help you" This girl... oh man.. she had brownish red hair, hazel eyes, and a beautiful smile.. really cute. (Game Stop usually hires cute girls who know nothing about gaming to lure nerds, so I assumed that this was just another one of their robots.) the guy then interrupts her and says that I am pre-ordering a 3ds and asked her if she could help me out because he was taking care of another customer.

I began to get a little nervous, like almost every time I run into a cute girl.. It's easy to talk to a 30 year old guy, but when I'm actually talking to a cute girl, forget it, I melt and become a 10 year old stumbling over his words. Anyways, she asked me what color I wanted.. realizing that I never thought of what color I wanted before hand, I just spent a few seconds to contemplate. I finally decided on Black. She then went on to ask me if I wanted any games for the 3DS. I told her no, just the 3DS. (Not that I could even think about launch games at a time like this, I was to frekin unstable, and I was still in a frekin daze by her.) And this is the moment I feel in frekin love.. I would never expect someone as cute as her to ever say this... she goes on to say the following, "Yeah, nothing really great is out right now, but Ocarina of time 3DS is coming out later on, and that's going to be really awesome." STOP RIGHT THERE. She had me at Ocarina. She gave me my receipt, I said my goodbyes, and I booked it.. I am so frekin in love right now...

UGH!!! CURSE MY GIRL ANXIETY!!!!

But yeh... I pre-orderd...

Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:59 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
(Not that I could even think about launch games at a time like this, I was to frekin unstable, and I was still in a frekin daze by her.) And this is the moment I feel in frekin love..
Look at that grammar!
Anyways, I thought there was a blue 3ds?
If it were me, I would've went with the nice, cold, touch of a blue 3ds.
Back to top Go down

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:01 pm

DarkKirby702 wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:
(Not that I could even think about launch games at a time like this, I was to frekin unstable, and I was still in a frekin daze by her.) And this is the moment I feel in frekin love..
Look at that grammar!
Anyways, I thought there was a blue 3ds?
If it were me, I would've went with the nice, cold, touch of a blue 3ds.

Yeh, I was thinking about getting the blue, but I cant' stand multi colored systems.. I like one sleek color.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:37 pm

I'm getting the blue.

Also lol girl gamer i didn't even know thowse existde
Back to top Go down

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Tetris wrote:
I'm getting the blue.

They do.... they do... Cry Out Loud !!!
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Tetris wrote:
I am SERIOUSLY tired of hearing stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Lol, like, every single girl in my school plays Xbox...

On topic:
Cool Supa.
Back to top Go down

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:42 pm

Yeh, pretty sure we are going to end up getting married or whatever.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:57 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
Yeh, pretty sure we are going to end up getting married or whatever.
I am.
Jaco said he doesn't want to get married.
Nor does he want kids.

Also, Multi-colored systems are pretty cool.
But my favorite, is my Ps3 one.
It's not multi-colored.
It's a plain original ps3, with Mvc3 Decals all over it.
It looks so nice.
So I don't have to buy a 3ds, but my sister said she's gonna get a red one.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:08 am

@dark's 2nd reply...

I was being blatantly sarcastic.

Sadly there are more gurl gamers than there are girl gamers.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:12 am

Pfft silly goose.

Supa, (most gaming) girls are onto Zelda games.

I just know it. It's a fact already.
Back to top Go down

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:41 am

MaxMatsu wrote:
Pfft silly goose.

Supa, (most gaming) girls are onto Zelda games.

I just know it. It's a fact already.

Really now? Hmm... I wonder why that is. *Cough* Because Zelda owns all *cough*
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:34 am

Puzzles and Link.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:08 pm

I just pre-ordered my bro's 3DS today, along with my bro's super secret b-day present that I won't say here because he might see it.

The guys at your gamestop are jerks, but the people at the one I go to are always so nice, and they love Nintendo! Razz
And all of you need to realize that there IS such a thing as gamer girls now-a-days.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:18 pm

My GameStop people are nice, too, but that's just what you call "customer service"...
They HAVE to be nice, lol.

Some are legitimately pretty cool guys, though.
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Tetris wrote:

I'm kinda a girl gamer, not as much as you guys but I play wii and DS and x-box and I want a PS of some kind so I can play KH. *sigh* Oh well. I usually play for the story not the fighting, this is why I don't like stuff like SSBB too much lol;; Unless it's a multiplayer with friends or somethin. xD

(though my wii and both of my DS's are dead D: [one used to belong to a friend of mine and she gave me hers when the flip joint thing on mine broke, making it reeeeeaaalllyy irritating trying play] )
Back to top Go down

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Tiyou5 wrote:
(though my wii and both of my DS's are dead D:

Pfft... and they wonder why we don't let them handle our systems... I would never allow you to baby sit Wiide and Daniel Skylar storm...
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Supa you fool, the 30 hard-core gamer dudes obviously tell the robot girls what games are coming out that people will want. Or in the case of an exception act like your a complete dunce and 1 go back to gamestop, 2 make sure its the cute girl, 3 ask when you can preorder LoZ , 4 after she says she doesn't know when the preorder is available or that its not going to be ready before 3DS then try to get a zelda oriented conversation about your N64 days going. If she stare at you like shes looking through your head after step 3 then you got a dud.
Back to top Go down

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:41 pm

SkrΑlem wrote:
Supa you fool, the 30 hard-core gamer dudes obviously tell the robot girls what games are coming out that people will want. Or in the case of an exception act like your a complete dunce and 1 go back to gamestop, 2 make sure its the cute girl, 3 ask when you can preorder LoZ , 4 after she says she doesn't know when the preorder is available or that its not going to be ready before 3DS then try to get a zelda oriented conversation about your N64 days going. If she stare at you like shes looking through your head after step 3 then you got a dud.

Lol, great advice there Kirby Love. Pfft, you can be my wing man. You know... If I go to the 3DS launch and record it all... maybe she will be working that night and I can show you guys what she looks like... maybe even ask her some questions... It's times like these I wish I had a 4th ball....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The 3DS Pre-order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3DS Pre-order   The 3DS Pre-order Empty

Back to top Go down

The 3DS Pre-order
Page 1 of 1