Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam! Empty
PostSubject: HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!   HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:56 am

DUDE! at like 6 30 A CRAZY hail Storm started at my house! THE HOUSE WAS FREKIN SHAKING and I thought it was a huge earthquake or something. DUDE! I've never felt anything like that. I looked outside and it's balls of hail. I don't know if it's gonna happen again, but my roof sucks! and if it collapses I'm gonna be pissed! i'm too good looking to die! aNYWAYS.... I'ts 6 48 am currently....

-This could be the last message, Supa..... ALSO! I LOVE WOMEN! I should add that!

Last edited by SupaKirb on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!   HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:37 am

SupaKirb wrote:
I don't know if it's gonna happen again, but my roof sucks! and if it colapsess I'm gonna be pissed!
Language, Supa.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!   HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:21 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
-This could be the last message, Supa..... ALSO! I LOVE WOMAN! I should add that!
It's women, not woman.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!   HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:24 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
colapsess
Also, it's "collapses".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!   HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:54 pm

I COULD OF DIED YOU STUPID JERKS!
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!   HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:02 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
I COULD OF DIED YOU STUPID JERKS!
You mean could have died?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!   HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:06 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT! SKREW THIS! I'M GOING TO THE SPEEDGAMERS!
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!   HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:48 pm

SCREW*

Also "You know what!" should be a question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!   HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Tetris wrote:
SCREW*

Also "You know what!" should be a question.

I SPELLED IT TAHT WAY ON PURPOSE SO ROOKIE DOESN'T GET ON MY CASE! ALSO! I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!   HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!   HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:52 pm

That's what he said...
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!   HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:56 am

SupaKirb wrote:
I'M GOING TO THE SPEEDGAMERS!
I always thought it was thespeedgamers without a space
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!   HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:48 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
ALSO! I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!

There should be a comma after also, and no excessive use of all caps, plus I never questioned your place of origin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!   HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 5:45 pm

SkrΑlem wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:
I'M GOING TO THE SPEEDGAMERS!
I always thought it was thespeedgamers without a space

Tetris wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:
ALSO! I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!

There should be a comma after also, and no excessive use of all caps, plus I never questioned your place of origin.

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS NONSENSE!!!?!?!? DID YOU GUYS FORGET WHO I AM? SUPA to da KIRB! This is just ridiculous, I try to be nice and reach out to the public, and then the public starts acting like it's okay to make fun of me? IT'S NOT OKAY! I AM A LEGEND! I AM THE FOUNDER OF BRAWLROOM DANGIT! LEGENDS DESERVE RESPECT!

WORSHIP ME YOU SWINE!

Fork Yeah ...

THEY LOVE TO HATE ME! I SAID!!!!!!! THEY. LOVE. TO. HATE. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!   HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Needs a space between dang and it
also no h in MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!   HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam! Empty

Back to top Go down

HOLY CRAP! This is too serious to be spam!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: