Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Pokémon Trading

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaco

Jaco

Pokémon Trading Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Trading   Pokémon Trading EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:01 pm

State your offers here.

HEY JEFF! I WANT A GOTHITA!
LEVEL 20, FEMALE!
NO NICKNAMES!
CATCH IT WITH A GREAT BALL!
I'LL HAND YOU A SOLOSIS IN RETURN.
UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT IT, IN WHICH CASE YOU'LL RELEASE IT.
THANK YOU!
FFFUUUUUUU! Nk
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

Pokémon Trading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trading   Pokémon Trading EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Also, it appears that generation five is gonna make me CHOOSE what fossil to pick...
Because of convenience reasons, I'm gonna pick the archaepteryx fossil.

So, jeff, I'm requesting that you breed your Carracosta for me as well as the Gothita. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Pokémon Trading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trading   Pokémon Trading EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:52 pm

I've got no Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

Pokémon Trading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trading   Pokémon Trading EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Use something in it's Egg Group, then... It's a Water 1, so there's still more options.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Pokémon Trading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trading   Pokémon Trading EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:47 pm

It's a male.
Back to top Go down

Pokémon Trading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trading   Pokémon Trading EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:57 pm

Btw, my 3DS has internet that actually connects, unlike my ds lite. SO I can now give people pokecancer.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

Pokémon Trading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trading   Pokémon Trading EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:20 pm

jefferlope wrote:
It's a male.
Well then uh... Tell me when you get that Ditto, then...
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Pokémon Trading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trading   Pokémon Trading EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:30 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
Btw, my 3DS has internet that actually connects, unlike my ds lite. SO I can now give people pokecancer.
Well Supa, I'll happily take some of that PokeCancer. (I wonder if Pokerus transfers from Gen IV to Gen V?)
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

Pokémon Trading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trading   Pokémon Trading EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:05 pm

OK I got enough Braviary to start a slaughter house so if you want to save the poor things give me a decent pokemon/item or claim I owe you a favour. Seriously I got like 12 or so, so if anybody wants one then it won't take much to get one. They're level 60 with a couple being level 58. I also got seviper and zangoose so if any of you's got anything just speak up (I prefer lucky eggs so if you don't like "em I'll gladly take them off your hands Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

Pokémon Trading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trading   Pokémon Trading EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:47 am

Looks like I found my long-lost Action Replay.
To cheat or not to cheat?
If I do use it, I only plan on using it to get the exclusives/starters/Pokémon I'm unable to get unless I trade.
I don't like bothering people to give me Pokémon, especially if I can't give them anything in return. I think this is a viable alternative.

However, Pokémon that require trading to evolve (Such as Boldore) I will still have to trade. So yeah, once I get those Pokémon at a sufficient level, I'll offer them up for trade-and-trade-back here.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Pokémon Trading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trading   Pokémon Trading EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:03 pm

Jaco wrote:
Looks like I found my long-lost Action Replay.
To cheat or not to cheat?
If I do use it, I only plan on using it to get the exclusives/starters/Pokémon I'm unable to get unless I trade.
I don't like bothering people to give me Pokémon, especially if I can't give them anything in return. I think this is a viable alternative.

However, Pokémon that require trading to evolve (Such as Boldore) I will still have to trade. So yeah, once I get those Pokémon at a sufficient level, I'll offer them up for trade-and-trade-back here.
I just caught a Vullaby *shudders*, so I can get you those version exclusives now. And I want nothing in return. Except maybe an Archefjkrfjreklalnfajk. You know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

Pokémon Trading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trading   Pokémon Trading EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:28 pm

...no one one wants a free braviary. OK WE HAVIN CHICKEN EAGLE TONIGHT
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

Pokémon Trading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trading   Pokémon Trading EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Now that I have a Gothita (Thanks, jeff), I'm in a rather desperate need for an Oshawott and a Tepig.
If you're willing to trade to me, make sure both are male, and it would be nice if it was level 1.
Also, don't nickname it.
I also need a Basculin, but I can get that for myself.
With these three Pokémon, I'll have the first 30 that appear in the Unova dex, but until then, I only have the first 27.
(When they evolve, I'll have the first 70+, which is roughly half the Unova dex... Makes sense, seeing as I'm at the fourth gym)

The next Pokémon in top priority are Zorua and Tirtouga (and eventually, Vullaby).
After that, the only two I'll need will be Reshiram and Tornadus.

By the way, is asking you to catch a Pokémon with a certain Poké Ball too much to ask?
If it is, you ca catch it with any old Poké Ball you choose. It would be nice, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokémon Trading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trading   Pokémon Trading Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Trading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Video Game Talk :: WiFi Matches-
Jump to: