Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF) Empty
PostSubject: So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF)   So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:27 am

So I found this game that apparently is kinf od like a sims game but a little bit stupidier which centers around some students in highschool and lets them do whatever they do (With the player having some control). So you know what I'm going with this, I thought it would be a good idea to stream this if I can, or write a lame story about what happened in the highschool and the students are going to be us (Though there's only 4 boys so I'm going to combine two people with one student or something).

Though the stream might get boring after a while nayway so idk, it's one of those cheap browser 2d games btw, so it might be fun what kind of stupidity this brings up. (Lol tiyou as the only BR girl, lets see who flirts with her Cool Smile lololol)

This are my plans right now:
Dark Kirby
Max Matsu
Jefferlope Apple
Jaco Kirb
Tiyou S. Torm
(4 girls missing)

Idk when I'm going to stream and I was lazy to see if there was another section where to put this.
This was pretty much to keep me away from the game and let me finish my HW. Which btw I already entered in a way school lol.

Last edited by MaxMatsu on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF)   So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:49 am

I think I've played it before. It was pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF)   So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:58 am

lol well I need 2 girl names lololol
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF)   So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:23 am

Does it have to be anyone in particular or just random girl names?
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF)   So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:34 am

Any lol
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF)   So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:14 am

Sydney
Lisa

Two names for ya, lol
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF)   So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:59 pm

ouch, supa leaves and yet he still gets to flirt. That's when you know someone has a lasting legacy
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF)   So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:58 am

Well Supa is one of the founders of Brawlroom. Of course he would leave a lasting legacy.

I hope I'm the guy who uses too much hairspray, wears a leather jacket, and gets to be the "cool" kid of a group.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF)   So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:52 am

Well if you wanna customize your look (A bit) you better show up when I do it, I might do it tomorrow lololol. If I do it, I'll have to test first and everything tho.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF)   So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF)   So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF) Empty

Back to top Go down

So there's this game. (PROBABLY OFF)
Page 1 of 1