Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

What is this forum about anymore?

Go down 
+2
DarkKirby702
Kirb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirb

Kirb

What is this forum about anymore? Empty
PostSubject: What is this forum about anymore?   What is this forum about anymore? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:00 am

What is it about really? I don't mean to sound like a prick, but I am just slightly confused. Are there Marathons going on or aren't there? And if there are, are they planned to help any causes? It's okay if the marathons are over, heck, It's not like I've done anything around here to help. But perhaps the slogan of the forum should change if everyone is done huh? If the cause is given up on, then the existence of such an organization seems silly does it not?

Why is Supa such a mean girl today? We'll I'm not trying to be, but I am trying to be more honest with people. The truth hurts sometimes, but people don't grow if you tell them what they want to hear now do they? I mean, I see random people join this site sometimes, unaware that there is no progressive movement towards what we promised to do from the start of all this; and I believe that just isn't fair to those people.

I don't know, just thought I'd share that. Still love you guys, but yeah....
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: What is this forum about anymore?   What is this forum about anymore? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:57 am

We were going to have a Winter Christmas marathon thingy, but then it turned out too many people were working and stuff. And The Speed Gamers were also streaming.

Maybe one for Spring or something.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: What is this forum about anymore?   What is this forum about anymore? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:05 am

Yes, we are planning on having more streams.
It's more of a casual thing now though.

We're not doing it because we're obligated to, we're doing it because we want to.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: What is this forum about anymore?   What is this forum about anymore? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:38 am

DarkKirby702 wrote:
We were going to have a Winter Christmas marathon thingy, but then it turned out too many people were working and stuff. And The Speed Gamers were also streaming.

Maybe one for Spring or something.
Lol I understood spriting.

Also, isn't jeff going to star in the speedgamers?
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: What is this forum about anymore?   What is this forum about anymore? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:37 pm

Yeah, Jeff is going to plug us extensively and shamelessly.
We probably should start planning for another marathon so we have plenty of time to advertise and such. Spring? I could jive with that.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: What is this forum about anymore?   What is this forum about anymore? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Does a forum need a meaning?
well I guess if you want more members than yeah it does...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this forum about anymore?   What is this forum about anymore? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is this forum about anymore?
Page 1 of 1