Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I can't do the marathon anymore, guys.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaco

Jaco

I can't do the marathon anymore, guys. Empty
PostSubject: I can't do the marathon anymore, guys.   I can't do the marathon anymore, guys. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:07 pm

I'm afraid I'll have to quit, for reasons that are unspeakable at this time.
I won't be able to even watch you guys.
I don't wanna make this all long and drawn out or anything. I'm just gonna keep this simple.
So... Yeah. Good luck, guys, and have fun and all that.

I'm not telling you the reason for me leaving, because it will most certainly cause controversy and jeff will probably try to drag me back.
Before jeff has a heart attack of sorts, he needs to know that due to the recent circumstances of my life, I cannot do this.
Maybe next time.

Edit: If you MUST know why I'm leaving the marathon, I've uploaded a video explaining just why. Click here to watch.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

I can't do the marathon anymore, guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't do the marathon anymore, guys.   I can't do the marathon anymore, guys. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:15 pm

I believed you at first, I was about to have a heart attack. How did I forget it's April Fools Day?
Back to top Go down

I can't do the marathon anymore, guys.
Page 1 of 1