Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard

Go down 
+2
DarkKirby702
SalsburySteak
6 posters

Is Max a Wizard?
Yes
Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard Vote_lcap30%Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
No
Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard Vote_lcap20%Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
He put a spell on me and now I'm his
Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard Vote_lcap50%Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
SalsburySteak

SalsburySteak

Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard   Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:39 am

Okay, well, I assume it's well-known that Max seems to have a different avatar in every single thread, and overall has about as many as Dark has random capital letters. I'm not sure how he does it, but for that there is probably a logical explanation.

But the problem is, I swear to all of the gods that it switched once while I was viewing a page. I hadn't refreshed or posted or anything; I just saw an avatar, read some other person's post, and when I happened to glance back up at Max's post, the avatar was different.

If that isn't proof of wizardry I don't know what is. Frankly, I'm terrified that he'll just keep taking things over. Today, the forums; tomorrow... the world?!

Last edited by CoolGreenApple on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added necessary poll)
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard   Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:02 pm

My random Capital letters are Necessary!
And yeah. Max is a wizard. He REALLY likes the Black Mage from Final Fantasy. he probably took lessons from him.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard   Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:34 pm

*looks around nervously*

Of course Max isn't a wizard.. And I'm not just saying that because he is standing behind me with a wand to my head right now.. Not that he's doing that. Mommy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard   Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Of course he is a wizard! Look at the poll! 33%+33%+33%=99%!? Wizardry!
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard   Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:38 pm

I believe in Magic!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard   Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:22 am

You shouldn't worry about it.

For your own good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard   Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys, I Think Max is a Wizard
Page 1 of 1