Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Pokigimon Villages - Getting Started

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

The Pokigimon Villages - Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: The Pokigimon Villages - Getting Started   The Pokigimon Villages - Getting Started EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:31 pm

So, lets try and make this quick and put you up to date.

There was a war between the village called BR, and another village. This village was destroyed and burned. Once destroyed, a "Pikachu" was found, which at that time was called a creature. Master Max saw it, and started explaining. Oh, I am Master Max, let me stop talking in third person. So I then explained them that the creature was named Pikachu, and that it was a Pokigimon, and thats how this all began.

I would have explained further more, but that would mean telling you things you aren't supposed to know story-wise yet, and that you'll have to ask to me if you find me in one topic in this world (No pms). Just remember, you have no idea what a pikachu or pokemon in general are, and you believe this "Pikachu" is a "Pokigimon", thats all you know for now. Knowing that, live your normal life and find out what a "Pokigimon" is and start catching them all, for a future approaching war...

Make sure you join first by posting here.

You don't have to post more than one line nor do you have to rp. You just have to input actions and receive something, then input some more and loop and stuff.... Uh... to make it understandable, its not exactly a rp.
Back to top Go down

The Pokigimon Villages - Getting Started
Page 1 of 1