Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaco

Jaco

Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread. Empty
PostSubject: Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.   Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:29 pm

-Why we don't already know about Pokémon. It seems pretty pointless because not only do we know about them IRL, we will also inevitably learn about them.
-When we DO finally learn, who teaches us? And how did THAT person know?
-Why can't we make fake characters do anti-beneficial things to me as I explain my actions? Why should I have to wait for the response instead of speeding things up by doing the foe's work for them?
-How is this helping my writing skills if I have to follow such narrow, strict rules?
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.   Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:06 pm

lilbrokk wrote:
I don't think pokemon was supposed to make any sense. As long as japan got money, i doubt they cared.
I think you missed my point...
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.   Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Life isn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.   Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:41 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:
Life isn't fair.
Which answers which of the questions...?
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.   Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:46 pm

All of the stupid ones... All of them.

Last edited by MaxMatsu on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.   Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:48 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:
Good thing there weren't any :/
So that means you didn't answer anything. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Machop90

Machop90

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.   Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:58 pm

Jaco230 wrote:
-Why we don't already know about Pokémon. It seems pretty pointless because not only do we know about them IRL, we will also inevitably learn about them.
-When we DO finally learn, who teaches us? And how did THAT person know?
-Why can't we make fake characters do anti-beneficial things to me as I explain my actions? Why should I have to wait for the response instead of speeding things up by doing the foe's work for them?
-How is this helping my writing skills if I have to follow such narrow, strict rules?

Question 1: The adventure forum. It's basically a role playing forum. :| irl doesn't account in role playing unless it's said that in a particular rp, that accounts. Basically, if it says you don't know about them, just roll with it.

Question 2: That can't be answered, since the "story" hasn't progressed far enough to know.

Question 3: Well, I'm not really sure what you mean by "fake characters," so I can't answer this. :|

Question 4: Role playing isn't supposed to help writing skills...

You just don't like being confined to the rules role playing may or may not have. :|
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.   Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Machop90 wrote:

Question 1: The adventure forum. It's basically a role playing forum. :| irl doesn't account in role playing unless it's said that in a particular rp, that accounts. Basically, if it says you don't know about them, just roll with it.
Meh. This is exactly why I hate role playing. No one agrees with me/Someone always contradicts me. I have to roll with them, so why don't they roll with me?

Question 2: That can't be answered, since the "story" hasn't progressed far enough to know.
Looks like I'll never know, then.

Question 3: Well, I'm not really sure what you mean by "fake characters," so I can't answer this. :|
Pokémon/NPCs are what I was speaking of.

Question 4: Role playing isn't supposed to help writing skills...
Max told me it would, and hey, Max is always right, right?

You just don't like being confined to the rules role playing may or may not have. :|
Obviously...

Responses in bold.
Thanks for at least trying to answer. You were a sight more helpful than Max was, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.   Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:10 pm

Jaco, I think you're taking this too far. You're forgetting that you don't HAVE to be in the role play. [I'm trying to keep the peace here, help me out?]
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.   Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:19 pm

jefferlope wrote:
Jaco, I think you're taking this too far. You're forgetting that you don't HAVE to be in the role play. [I'm trying to keep the peace here, help me out?]
Max insisted that I did, and he pretty much put me in before I had a chance to decline.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.   Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Jaco230 wrote:
MaxMatsu wrote:
Good thing there weren't any :/
So that means you didn't answer anything. Thanks.

Quote :

I would say that too except he already isn't playing. I didn't MAKE you play though. I asked in a nice way, and you just responded in a bad way. (It was an NPC in the start)
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.   Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:00 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:
(It was an NPC in the start)
I was supposed to know that?
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.   Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Jaco230 wrote:
MaxMatsu wrote:
(It was an NPC in the start)
I was supposed to know that?
You were?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.   Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Enough arguing, argue in brawlroom. I'm locking this topic.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.   Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread. EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Oh jeff, it should be backwards, but alright lol. (arguing...?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.   Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

Things I'm not understanding about the Pokigimon-whatever thread.
Page 1 of 1