Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins Empty
PostSubject: Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins   Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:51 pm

After seeing this, I decided I wanted to make one, just for fun. Then I started thinking about what Pokemon I would choose, and decided to use actual Pokemon from my history of playing Pokemon games. After that, my mind got carried away as I started making up origin stories for each of the Pokemon and ended up scrapping the trainer application card all together and just writing stories. So here's where I will post the origin stories of all six of my all-star Pokemon. Keep in mind, I'm no writer.. or artist, so the writings.. and drawings are gonna be pretty bad.

Anyway, here's the story of Lazy Bum I:

Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins Lazy_bum_i_the_snorlax_by_jefferlope-d38sqbj

The Origin of Lazy Bum I: The Legacy

[Sorry about the length, it ended up being much longer than I intended. The others will probably be much shorter.]

One fateful day in Kanto, there was a big Pokemon sleeping in the middle of a road (specifically the road leading to Cycling Road). The Pokemon was a Snorlax, with a paper bag on its head, an empty beer bottle in one hand, and Leftovers in the other. He spent every day just like this one, only getting up to eat or drink. (Sometimes not even then.)

But today was special. Today a Pokemon trainer came up to him the changed his life forever. This trainer, Jeffer, was on a journey to get all the Kanto gym badges, but unfortunately, the Snorlax was blocking his path. Jeffer woke up the Snorlax by playing a flute he'd gotten earlier from some old guy in Lavender town. When the Snorlax woke up, Jeffer told him words that would forever change his life: "Get out of the way lazy bum!"

The Snorlax was enraged and attempted to attack Jeffer, but a Feraligatr jumped in front of Jeffer and took the attack in its place. The Snorlax saw how dedicated the Feraligatr was to protecting his friend, and backed down.
At that moment, something snapped in the Snorlax's mind. He realized he could either spend the rest of his life as a Lazy Bum, or he could make something of it. Snorlax threw his beer bottle and paper bag aside, and decided to travel throughout Kanto with Jeffer; perhaps he could learn more.
As he traveled with Jeffer, who referred to him as Lazy Bum, he learned about cheesy things such as friendship and dedications. He ALSO learned about sales. He watched curiously every time Jeffer bought or sold something in a PokeMart, and he decided, that is how he could turn his life around!

Lazy Bum started by selling Leftovers on the street when he wasn’t battling for Jeffer. At first, people looked at the old food with disgust, but when they realized how useful the Leftovers really are, people started buying them left and right. Because Lazy Bum was the only one around they could buy from, Lazy Bum’s bank account (that he’s opened once he started making money) grew exponentially. Soon, Lazy Bum was the richest Pokemon around. He started off buying out small private companies such as the Bicycle in Cerulean city, and then moved on to bigger things like Silph Co. and the PokeMart chain itself!

As Lazy Bum grew older and wealthier, and had long parted with Jeffer, he decided it was time to retire. He passed on his legacy to a young Snorlax he saw potential in, Lazy Bum II, who grew himself and soon enough passed it onto his son, Lazy Bum III. Both Lazy Bum II and III teamed up with Jeffer in future journeys.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins   Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Oh My Gosh! No Way!

Aww, the ending was.

Baawwww

(Who was the mom?)
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins   Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:18 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:
Oh My Gosh! No Way!

Aww, the ending was.

Baawwww

(Who was the mom?)
A random Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins   Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:19 pm

jefferlope wrote:
MaxMatsu wrote:
Who was the mom?
A random Ditto.
Hot.
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins   Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:23 am

Nice, it's up on here AND DA XD
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins   Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:35 am

Tiyou5 wrote:
Nice, it's up on here AND DA XD
Sure is! Even though most of my DeviantArt audience is on the forum too.. Huh..
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins   Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:29 pm

I could learn a thing or to from lazy bum.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins   Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins Puff_the_magic_dragonite_by_jefferlope-d39unyc

Ugh, this writing thing is tough.. lemme just summarize:

Jeffer first met Puff in the Goldenrod Game Corner. Puff was still a young Dratini at the time, and he was already a Card Flip god. Nobody could ever beat Puff.. that is until Jeffer came along.

You see, Jeffer had always chosen to play Card Flip in the Game Corner. (He sucked at the slots.) Eventually he got really good.

So anyway, Jeffer challenged Puff to a winner-take-all game of Card Flip. It was a pretty intense game, you should've seen it.

It looked like Puff was going to win, but Jeffer had some tricks up his sleeve. It kinda helped that he even had sleeves. (Puff, being a Dratini, didn't even have HANDS, let alone sleeves.)

Anyway, Jeffer won and Puff went into a state of depression. He quit gambling and took up smoking (hence the name Puff).

*writer's block*

Stuff happened. Jeffer invited Puff to join him and Jaws (Jeffer's Feraligatr) on their journey. Puff was a vital part of the defeat of the Elite 4.

..Unfortunately, after being apart of Jeffer's big loss against Red, Puff went back into a state of depression. Then he got over it and went back to playing cards. He never did quit smoking, though.

THE END.

And this is what we call a stream of consciousness. I don't promote smoking by the way. Or gambling.

..Hmm. I expected this to be a little shorter. I should probably change the first lines in my post then.. Eh, whatever.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins   Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:42 pm

This was such a good saga! What happened to it? Did Puff ever get over smoking?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins   Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Lazy Bum let his old habits take over after his retirement and is currently lying on a street somewhere in Johto. Puff died of lung cancer. The rest of the Pokemon that never got drawn or written about continued to not exist.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins   Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:33 pm

So things never change? It's like the story never happened and Bum was always laying down and Puff never existed!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins   Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Bum left a legacy and billions of Poke-dollars behind him! Puff helped defeat the Elite Four, but he let his addiction get the better of him!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins   Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:53 pm

But what if Bum had already done that with another trainer, and just felt like retiring on the street you met him in?! And what if Puff was actually never addicted and just wanted to be on the fame? You need to pay more close attention to your Pokemon! Prove me wrong!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins   Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins Empty

Back to top Go down

Jefferlope's Pokemon Origins
Page 1 of 1