Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Bloons Tower Defense (4)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

Bloons Tower Defense (4) Empty
PostSubject: Bloons Tower Defense (4)   Bloons Tower Defense (4) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:48 pm

I don't know if this goes here but Bloons is one of the few online free games I've ever liked, and the Bloons Tower Defense games are even better. Number 4 in the series is the best and if anyone likes the game say so. If any one doesn't know how this or any other Tower Defense game works the: you start with $ to buy towers, in btd your towers attack bloons, beating levels, popping bloons (and monkey farms) earn you additional $ to buy more towers and near the end the levels start to get harder. my personal favourite tower is the mortar.
I'm pretty sure you can play at sites like addictinggames but I play it at Ninja Kiwi.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Bloons Tower Defense (4)   Bloons Tower Defense (4) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:04 pm

I've played one of the Bloons TD games. They're not really my style. It was pretty fun, though.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Bloons Tower Defense (4)   Bloons Tower Defense (4) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Eh, I never liked tower defense games. But I know they're really popular, even for non-gamers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloons Tower Defense (4)   Bloons Tower Defense (4) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloons Tower Defense (4)
Page 1 of 1