Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

[Wii] New Trailer for Pandora's Tower Released

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Wii] New Trailer for Pandora's Tower Released Empty
PostSubject: [Wii] New Trailer for Pandora's Tower Released   [Wii] New Trailer for Pandora's Tower Released EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:24 pm

So if you live in Japan, and were recently browsing your Wii's Nintendo channel, you might of stumbled upon this. This is the second trailer of the ever mysterious Pandora's Tower. The trailer shows in-game combat, cutscenes, and some dialog if you understand Japanese.

- Video uploaded by togmovie.
Article source here

Anyways I thought I would add some insight to this game so far. The chick you see is named Ceres, and she must feed off beast flesh to do away with a curse she has. The curse being that she will become a beast, unless she feeds of beast meat. (I'm guessing that the curse is represented by the back ink she's sporting?) So anyways, this games protagonist, (man with chain and spiffy knight armor) well he, along with his sweet chain, is trying to obtain the beast meat that Ceres needs to remain as she is. Pretty interesting concept no?

The game will release May 26th for Japan, no word on a international release yet.
Back to top Go down
whoknowswhatdIber

whoknowswhatdIber

[Wii] New Trailer for Pandora's Tower Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Wii] New Trailer for Pandora's Tower Released   [Wii] New Trailer for Pandora's Tower Released EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:01 pm

I SHALL IMPORT THIS FROM JAPAN BECAUSE THIS GAME IS GOD Yaranaika
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000715965113

[Wii] New Trailer for Pandora's Tower Released
Page 1 of 1