Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

OK I do not Hate Children!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

OK I do not Hate Children! Empty
PostSubject: OK I do not Hate Children!   OK I do not Hate Children! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Ok, a rumor has spread that I supposedly hate Lilbro or somethiing, and that is 99.9% not true!

Seriously! I frekin love children OK.... I'm going to be an elementary school teacher one day for goodness sakes!

Look I even gave this kid a box to play in....

OK I do not Hate Children! Jul464
Would someone who hates children do that? No! I don't think so!

SO all of you saying that I hate children and lilbro need to just stop... I love every single member of this group and I would never truely hate anyone in it.

Last edited by SupaKirb on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: OK I do not Hate Children!   OK I do not Hate Children! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:41 pm

you say you gave him a box to play with but as soon as we turn our backs you'll probably tape the box shut and ship the kid off somewhere.
just kidding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK I do not Hate Children!   OK I do not Hate Children! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:07 pm

SkrΑlem wrote:
you say you gave him a box to play with but as soon as we turn our backs you'll probably tape the box shut and ship the kid off somewhere.
just kidding

Do.... do you think I could get away with that.....? Erm I.. Hahaha! Just kidding......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK I do not Hate Children!   OK I do not Hate Children! Empty

Back to top Go down

OK I do not Hate Children!
Page 1 of 1