Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!

Go down 
+5
Tetris
CoolGreenApple
Jaco
YouOnlySueOnce
Jefferlope
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:36 pm

It's on now.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:44 pm

The server's lag is incredible...
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:25 am

Well to me it lagged only today. Like lag disconnect lag. But not to jaco apparently.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:41 pm

http://hamachi.en.malavida.com/mac/
SURPRISE! (Happy early-late birthday Ranger!)
We found a Hamachi for Mac! Now you mac users out there can join in on the server fun!

I may or may not make a video later so we can let our YouTube people know.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:22 pm

my mac/internet doesn't run minecraft anyway... that terraria thing better or else I'm selling my wii for a decent comp, or maybe wii, ps3 and my brother's DS and gameboy so I can get a decent one that wasn't pre-owned.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:12 pm

So, I've done some server changes. I am now using a different server client. A client that allows "plugins". These plugins are basically like mods. Only not. Right now, I have two "plugins" installed on the server.

This one: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/gen-tp-homex-v0-6-basic-home-plugin-740.9260/
and this one: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-mywolf-v0-3-5-take-a-wolf-on-a-leash-766.16014/

Feel free to look through this list of plugins if you want to suggest which I should add: http://plugins.bukkit.org/#ti=&ta=FUN&au=

All this is thanks to the fact that I'm procrastinating an essay. =)
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:22 am

Does it lag? Last time I tried bukkit it aometimes had action lag lol.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:27 am

MaxMatsu wrote:
Does it lag? Last time I tried bukkit it aometimes had action lag lol.
I had five people on at once, and to my knowledge, it wasn't lagging for anyone (except CGA, but CGA always lags, and plus, he said it wasn't that bad this time around). You should try getting on the server to make sure, but I don't think the lag will be any worse than it was before.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:23 pm

I'll try lol. Is it always on now?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:09 pm

I usually turn it off when I go to sleep. But it's on the majority of the time.

Lots of plugins added by the way. Currency, stargates, hidden doors. Tons of good stuff.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Too bad it wasn't on when I was trying to play!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:53 am

Is it a new world or is it the old one? (Btw which are the commands / plug in commands lol)
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:54 am

MaxMatsu wrote:
Is it a new world or is it the old one? (Btw which are the commands / plug in commands lol)
It's the same world. I won't talk about all the commands here because it would simply take way to long. I will tell you them when they come up. If you're getting on the server.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:13 am

We should all start playing again. The one night when we all went to the nether was really fun :3
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:38 pm

That was fun. I remember when Jeff said he was a better Archer than me! Hahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:13 pm

I /am/ a better archer than you! Every hit I got on a Ghast was a headshot!
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:20 pm

But a ghast is ONLY a head!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Tetris wrote:
But a ghast is ONLY a head!
Shh! CGA doesn't know that!

Also, I'll probably have the server up after the weekend. I'm nearing the end of Skyward Sword and should be finished in the next couple days, so I will have time for Minecraft. The server is also running on Bukkit again.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Oh that thing you never streamed right?

I get bodyshots on ghasts.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Server is up. There's some Stargates around that you can use to go to some of our old worlds. The gate names are Hollywool, Spawnland, Arena, and GiantCGA. The letter case matters! You should find the Hollywool stargate in Chad's old mountain, where the Nether portal popped up.
Back to top Go down
Thomas_Terminator

Thomas_Terminator

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Seems like a cool server. I shall get on when im done with homework. Awesome Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.terminationgaming.forumotion.com
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Sure is! Feel at home there!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Server's down right now because my internet is too slow at the moment. I'll put it back up when my internet speeds up (probably 10 pmish EST).
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Server's back up.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:43 pm

How does the Internet speed up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!   Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Super Marathon Bros. Minecraft Server!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next