Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.
 
HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 E3 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 20
Location : End of the Double Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: E3 2011   Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:04 pm

jefferlope wrote:
SomebodyUDon'tKnow wrote:
The 3DS cost $100 to make. They're selling it for 3.5x that amount in my country.
And why they no speak of KH3D...
They need to make a profit. The price is inevitably going to go down because of the genius business move on Sony's part, but it's probably still going to be at least $200, and the next 3DS will be more, probably back to the $250.
Next 3DS? You mean as the DSi to the DS or the DS to the GBA?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolGreenApple

avatar

Posts : 1049
Join date : 2011-01-24
Age : 22
Location : Maine

PostSubject: Re: E3 2011   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:32 am

I'm guessing he meant the next 3DS. It'll probably have 3G or something silly like that.

_________________

Power


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jefferlope

avatar

Posts : 2631
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 24
Location : On your computer screen.

PostSubject: Re: E3 2011   Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:48 am

The Nintendo 3GS B).

_________________

Wisdom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoolGreenApple

avatar

Posts : 1049
Join date : 2011-01-24
Age : 22
Location : Maine

PostSubject: Re: E3 2011   Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:39 pm

THAT is clever. Get this boy a corner office.

_________________

Power


Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkrΑlem

avatar

Posts : 866
Join date : 2010-11-24
Location : the middle of nowhere. seriously.

PostSubject: Re: E3 2011   Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:25 pm

lol then Nintendo can announce a deal with AT&T at E3 and get boo'd at by everyone attending (I'm looking at you PSV)
that will be my E3 2011 memory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jefferlope

avatar

Posts : 2631
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 24
Location : On your computer screen.

PostSubject: Re: E3 2011   Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:30 pm

SkrΑlem wrote:
lol then Nintendo can announce a deal with AT&T at E3 and get boo'd at by everyone attending (I'm looking at you PSV)
that will be my E3 2011 memory
Umm, Nintendo already announced a deal with AT&T. Before the PSV. For the 3DS.

_________________

Wisdom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkKirby702

avatar

Posts : 864
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: E3 2011   Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:15 am

AT&T is racking it up.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkrΑlem

avatar

Posts : 866
Join date : 2010-11-24
Location : the middle of nowhere. seriously.

PostSubject: Re: E3 2011   Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:04 am

jefferlope wrote:
SkrΑlem wrote:
lol then Nintendo can announce a deal with AT&T at E3 and get boo'd at by everyone attending (I'm looking at you PSV)
that will be my E3 2011 memory
Umm, Nintendo already announced a deal with AT&T. Before the PSV. For the 3DS.
......when was this? I thought Iwata said no 3G because of monthly fees and that Wi-fi was enough and all that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YouOnlySueOnce

avatar

Posts : 2721
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: E3 2011   Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:29 am

More like 3GB

_________________

GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Stamp Collection.v

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jefferlope

avatar

Posts : 2631
Join date : 2010-07-29
Age : 24
Location : On your computer screen.

PostSubject: Re: E3 2011   Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:49 pm

SkrΑlem wrote:
jefferlope wrote:
SkrΑlem wrote:
lol then Nintendo can announce a deal with AT&T at E3 and get boo'd at by everyone attending (I'm looking at you PSV)
that will be my E3 2011 memory
Umm, Nintendo already announced a deal with AT&T. Before the PSV. For the 3DS.
......when was this? I thought Iwata said no 3G because of monthly fees and that Wi-fi was enough and all that.
It's not 3G. But Nintendo partnered with AT&T to put WiFi hotspots all over the place.

_________________

Wisdom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkrΑlem

avatar

Posts : 866
Join date : 2010-11-24
Location : the middle of nowhere. seriously.

PostSubject: Re: E3 2011   Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:56 pm

I'm talkin about 3G and how people don't want to buy there handhelds at a service provider store, like AT&T, then get stuck on some 3-year contract.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: E3 2011   

Back to top Go down
 
E3 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Madden 2011
» Junior Boys Tournament - Feb 4 and 5, 2011 - Kemptville
» THR's 2011 plans
» WRC 2011
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Marathon Brothers! :: Video Game Talk :: Gaming-
Jump to: