Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Skyward Sword Bundle

Go down 
+3
Tiyou5
SkrΑlem
Jefferlope
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Skyward Sword Bundle Empty
PostSubject: Skyward Sword Bundle   Skyward Sword Bundle EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:00 pm

I think they mentioned they were gonna do this at E3, but the bundle is finally up for pre-order.

For $70, you get the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, a gold Wiimote Plus with the Hylian Crest, and a CD full of songs from the Zelda Symphony that I won't be able to go to because they never do things like that in Virginia.

I think it's a nice deal, but if you don't care for the CD, and you already have plenty enough Wiimotes (although, don't forget you already need a MotionPlus to play Skyward Sword), then save yourself $20 and get the game on its own. I just wish that the Gold Wiimote came with a Gold Nunchuck.

This bundle is a limited, and will only be around while supplies last, so if you want it, pre-order one while you can.

Also, the boxart looks awesome. Check out the picture below!

Skyward Sword Bundle The-Legend-Of-Zelda-Skyward-Sword-Wii-Limited-Edition

Gamestop Bundle Page: http://www.gamestop.com/wii/games/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-bundle/93064#specials
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword Bundle   Skyward Sword Bundle EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:21 pm

the $20 more for the bundle is actually a good deal. This is almost as good of deal as the ambassador thing that comes with all the classic nintendo games.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword Bundle   Skyward Sword Bundle EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:32 pm

SkrΑlem wrote:
the $20 more for the bundle is actually a good deal. This is almost as good of deal as the ambassador thing that comes with all the classic nintendo games.
I agree! That's why I've already pre-ordered it! =D
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword Bundle   Skyward Sword Bundle EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:56 pm

I'd be tempted to get this if my wii was still alive.... *sniffle*
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword Bundle   Skyward Sword Bundle EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:30 pm

I'd be tempted to get it if it was just a LITTLE cheaper. Like, ten dollars less. Eh.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword Bundle   Skyward Sword Bundle EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Jaco wrote:
I'd be tempted to get it if it was just a LITTLE cheaper. Like, ten dollars less. Eh.
Yeah price is why I haven't gotten galaxy 2 yet. its like $60, so next to a $50 game like dkcr its unappealing. And I don't have a wiimote+ so if the second round of "wii selects" comes out before skyward sword then I could get the new kirby and Super Paper mario for the same price as the bundle.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword Bundle   Skyward Sword Bundle EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:37 am

TOO

MUCH

MONEYZ
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword Bundle   Skyward Sword Bundle EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:32 am

SkrΑlem wrote:
Jaco wrote:
Yeah price is why I haven't gotten galaxy 2 yet. its like $60, so next to a $50 game like dkcr its unappealing. And I don't have a wiimote+ so if the second round of "wii selects" comes out before skyward sword then I could get the new kirby and Super Paper mario for the same price as the bundle.
SMG2 is $60 for you? Around here, all Wii games are $50 when they first release (and after if it gets good sales).
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword Bundle   Skyward Sword Bundle EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:41 pm

In here its around $700
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword Bundle   Skyward Sword Bundle EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:48 pm

I'd be tempted to get this if I had more than $1.25. Then again, I'd probably get Skyrim bbefore I get this, even though Skyrim might be a bit too graphics heavy for my computer... Still, I'm willing to risk it,
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword Bundle   Skyward Sword Bundle EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:10 am

@Jeff
yeah mrsp is $50, but I bet Wal-Mart has a mindset where if a games selling strong at it's mrsp and it gets a sequel then that's a free chance to make an extra ten bucks. I'll wait till it's fifty or lower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyward Sword Bundle   Skyward Sword Bundle Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyward Sword Bundle
Page 1 of 1