Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Should I stream Skyward Sword?

Go down 
+2
YouOnlySueOnce
Jefferlope
6 posters

Heck yes!
Should I stream Skyward Sword? Vote_lcap67%Should I stream Skyward Sword? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
No!! Spoilers!!!
Should I stream Skyward Sword? Vote_lcap33%Should I stream Skyward Sword? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Should I stream Skyward Sword? Empty
PostSubject: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:02 pm

Should I stream it when it comes out in a couple weeks? Would anyone watch? Or should I not bother?

I should have a brand new TV in my room in the next couple weeks, and I could have a camera pointed at myself so you can see me flailing my arms around with fancy MotionPlus goodness.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Yeah you should, as well as submitting it to youtube.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:51 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:
Yeah you should, as well as submitting it to youtube.
I'm not submitting it to YouTube, because there would be waaaaay too many parts to it. These streams will be sooooo long.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:41 am

The more you upload it to youtube, the maybe more subscribers you would get!!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:10 am

MaxMatsu wrote:
The more you upload it to youtube, the maybe more subscribers you would get!!
There's not really gonna be any commentary. =)
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:44 pm

I don't think so Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Kirb

Kirb

PostSubject: Re: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Nope. Stay off my internets fool.
Should I stream Skyward Sword? Michael+scott+2

*On a serious note, I doubt people will be watching, because they will be playing. And I also think that you won't have as much fun if you're worrying about putting it up on the internet.

Zelda is an experience that doesn't come along everyday, and it should be played correctly. At home, in your room, with the door locked. *Note that Pizza Hut pizza is having a 10 dollar deal for any size pizza you want, that should last you a good week if you order 3 or 4. You wouldn't have to leave your room for food.*
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:54 pm

Kirb wrote:
Zelda is an experience that doesn't come along everyday, and it should be played correctly. At home, in your room, with the door locked. *Note that Pizza Hut pizza is having a 10 dollar deal for any size pizza you want, that should last you a good week if you order 3 or 4. You wouldn't have to leave your room for food.*

But I am gonna be at home in my room with the door locked! I'm putting a TV in my room just for Skyward Sword! I just asked because I know not many people on this forum are getting Skyward Sword. At least, not for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kirb

Kirb

PostSubject: Re: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:15 pm

@Cool Story Bro

Well okay, I guess that's okay.

But at the same time, people who don't get it now, probably aren't going to watch gameplay and get spoiled. I myself am in "spoilers are icky" mode. I don't want to see all that darn gameplay that is on youtube right now, it's ruining the game! But yeah, do yo thang gurl.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:19 pm

The real reason you want the door locked:

So no one can see you make a fool out of yourself when you're swaying about with an imaginary sword.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Why would you NOT want people to see you waving around an imaginary sword?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Machop makes a pretty solid argument.
Back to top Go down
Kirb

Kirb

PostSubject: Re: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Tetris wrote:
Why would you NOT want people to see you waving around an imaginary sword?

You know what... I've changed my mind... please do record this... Cool
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:21 pm

I don't think I'm EVER going to get it, so I'm ok with it. I already cleared Sonic generations.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Even though I got Skyward Sword today, I won't be streaming until my TV comes tomorrow. If it comes tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:05 pm

I intercepted your TV delivery. I like how all my games look on it.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Wait, I sent a fake copy to jeff since I took the real one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I stream Skyward Sword?   Should I stream Skyward Sword? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1