Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)

Go down 
+3
DarkKirby702
Jefferlope
YouOnlySueOnce
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) Empty
PostSubject: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:15 am

YAY WOO YAHOO WIKII´

Come on guys, lets play something for once.
In order to start this party, we need 2 players or more (Though 4-6 would be enough). We need them active tho, so are we enough? (including me)

To join post you are going to participate in this AWESOME party, and you can either choose any character (But that his name doesn't start with B, S or Donkey Kong) or choose yourself and choose a keyboard-character (like a, ¿ or H) and color that isn't already being used (You can use an image but it's the least preferable option as it would be resized).

Semi-fast Description of Mario Party (refreshment)...
Players play through a board, trying to collect as many stars as possible. In every turn, each player rolls a die and progresses on the board, which usually has branching paths. Coins are primarily earned by performing well in a minigame played at the end of each turn. On most boards, players earn stars by reaching a star space and purchasing a star for a certain amount of coins. The star space appears randomly on one of several pre-determined locations and moves every time a star is purchased, usually occupying a blue space.
Battle games are like the normal minigames, but instead of winners earning ten coins each, each player contributes a randomly selected number of coins (or all coins if the player falls short of the pot amount). The winner of the minigame receives most of the coins, the second place winner receives the other portion, and a random player occasionally gets coins left over.
Duel games pit two players against each other. One player initiates the duel, wagering coins or even a star against another player. The winner of the duel receives all coins or stars wagered.
Turns depend on board and game and Stars are more important than coins, but coins might be the second factor at determining winners.

Now... How are we going to play on a forum?

Well, very simple my friend, I'll be the dice and you'll be the guide. Let me explain it carefully...

First, I get the order of players, by either random number or whoever acts first on the first turn. Then you all get 10 coins.
So when it's your turn, you can either choose to use an orb, or roll a dice. If you have no orbs, I'll roll automatically, I'll tell you the number you rolled, and if there's an intersection in the map which will be shown in a bit, you'll respond in which way you want to go, if there's no intersection or any event, I'll post it and your turn will be over. You can only use orbs before you roll.

Now, minigames...
At the end of each round (When everyone ended their turn) a forum mini-game will be played. Each mini-game is different and has its own rules; depending on the color of the tile you landed on, it's the color of the team you're on in the mini-game, if everyone is the same color, it's a free-for-all. The Battle and Duel mini-games are explained above, though Battle is a minigame that may be randomly appearing instead of a normal minigame, and the duel minigame is on a spot on the map.

Now, the map.
Due to technical difficulties, the map won't be posted or updated here, yet on another site:
http://copytaste.com/q481
Password: MP
That map will be updated probably in the last post every time to have all of the characters and etc...
Also, you can only enter the Underground parenthesis Space from the right (the character moves to the left and enters(where the parenthesis is opening to)

Now here's the key code to read this lol.

= = Start.
o = Blue Space - When players lands on this space, they receive three coins. On the last five turn event, the coins players receive get multiplied by three if the losing player stops the roulette wheel on this event.
o = Red Space - When players land on this space, they lose three coins. On the last five turn event, the coins player lose get multiplied by three if the losing player stops the roulette wheel on this event.
o = Green Space - When the player lands on this space, an event happens. The event varies on location and board. The event may help or hinder the player or everyone.
x = Duel Space - When the player lands on this space, the player chooses who to duel with. After the opponent has chosen, the player who lands on this space gets to choose what to put at stake: stars, coins, or a star and 40 coins.
Arrows = Path - Arrows pointing to where you can move to from a spot (It doesn't count as a tile (The dice rolled number won't be affected when passing through this).
( = Entrance to Underground (It doesn't count as a tile).
) = Exit to underground (It doesn't count as a tile).
* = Star Space - Where the Star is. Most of the times you can buy the Star for 20 coins. Once a player buys it, it moves to another place for someone to get it again.
b = Orb Spot - A randomized orb is given to you (It doesn't count as a tile).
s = Orb Store - You can buy from 3 randomized orbs.
g = Ghost House - The event varies on time and on luck. You might get Boo to steal someone or he might trick you.
D = DK Space - When the player lands on this space, Donkey Kong appears and causes events such as a minigame where everyone can collect bananas for coins. The events may help the player or everyone.
B = Bowser Space - When the player lands on this space, Bowser appears and causes a series of events, such as forcing everyone to play a Bowser minigame that can usually hinder the player who landed on this space or everyone.
S = Sonic Space - When the player lands on this space, Sonic appears and he might ruin the party. You never know what this hedgehog might do.
(Player's Icon) = Where the player is currently on. It can overlap other players.
(Player's Icon) = A roadblock orb(red orb) was placed on this tile by this player. More info in the Orb section.
(Player's Icon) = A normal offensive orb(yellow orb) was placed on this tile by this player. More info in the Orb section.

Orbs are divided in 4 categories.

Red, Yellow, Green and Blue.

Red and Yellow orbs can be placed on the board to make Character Spaces. You can only use orbs at the start of your turn and they can only be placed 5 spots away from you to any direction)

Yellow orbs create Normal Character Spaces which remain on the board until someone puts another orb on it. Opponents who land here trigger the Orb, and they have to give whatever the space requests to the owner of that space. Players that land on their own Character Space receive five coins (15 in the last 4 or 5 turns).

Red orbs create Roadblock Character Spaces which are not permanent. They are more similar to traps set for an opponent. Any rival that passes an opponent's Roadblock Space triggers the trap and has to pay the price. Players that pass their own Roadblocks are unaffected.

Blue orbs can't be used.

Green help your dice movement.

You can only carry 3 orbs, you can dispose of any of them at the start of your turn.
You can only use/throw 1 orb per turn.

Dices are 6-sided for this game because of the ugly and small size. I'll try to find a better way to update it (Like various images or something).

So lets start!

Last edited by MaxMatsu on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:07 pm

This looks like it could be fun!

I will be a a lowercase Mu.

µ
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:17 pm

And I will be a Kirby.

Kirby

And since my space is a K

K
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:23 pm

I'll play as a comp lolololo

Boo! Oh wait, dang it I can't break my own rules...

I'll be X for uh... Max or X Megaman... Idk lol.

Someone can play 2 characters if no one else decides to join. (Preferably me because then you guys would probably team up your characters lolol).
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:39 pm

ME = T
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Nice, excellency! We shall start! (We can add someone else or 2 people later if someone comes by, I'll get everything ready)
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 am

Can I join? If so, can I be Link? Symbol = L
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:00 am

Sure uh, you'll play with me (i.e. you'll replace me but if you don't reply for some time I'll move for you lol).

So now that that's settled, now I will start Jeff-- the Mario party...
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:06 am

SO LETS START THIS

*MARIO PARTY*

Toad is the host, and has summoned the star space! Where is it?
http://copytaste.com/q481 (Remember, MP)

Now, everyone has been given 10 coins to start with by Toad! *Rains coins down for everyone*

Now everyone rolls the dice to determine the order for their turn! (Editted Main post to say Dice = 6 for balance)
ANDD There's now instead 6 players, 2 me and SUDK! (If someone takes too long to answer or the next player in turn is on and the one before takes some time, the current player in turn will be treated as a bot temporarily (preferably someone pm me when they want to move and they are on because even if I see you on, idk if you'll leave right away or not... just pointing it out).

Jefferlope rolls the die!
Jefferlope rolls a 5!

Kirby rolls the die!
Kirby rolls a magnificient 6!!

X rolls the die!
X rolls a ... 1!

Tetris rolls the die!
Tetris rolls a 2!

Link rolls the die!
Link rolls a magnificifidigificient 6!!

Jaco rolls the die!
Jaco rolls a perfect 6!!

Kirby, Link and Bot have to roll again for the tiebreaker!
They roll 6, 5 and 3 respectively!

The order has been determined!

Kirby goes first!
Link goes second!
Bot goes third!
4th: Jefferlope
5th: Tetris
6th: X

So...

Kirby GO!

1st
Coins: 10

Kirby rolled the die!
Kirby rolled a 5!

There's an intersection along the way! Kirby, choose which direction you want to go!

Last edited by MaxMatsu on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:14 am

Straight. I want that orb!
Back to top Go down
SomebodyUDon'tKnow

SomebodyUDon'tKnow

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:19 am

Lol G4U Kirby.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:18 pm

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS!

I'll use the Unicode Snowman because I'm amazing.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:36 pm

The game is already going, I don't think you can join!
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:56 pm

I don't know, Max said I could, so.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Kirby goes right!

Kirby passed through an Orb Space!

Kirby obtained a Thwomp Orb!
The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) Thwomp_Orb

Kirby landed on a BLUE SPACE! Kirby has gained 3 coins!

Link GO!

2nd

Link rolled the die!
Link rolled a 2!

There's no intersections along the way.

BLUE SPACE! Link recieved 3 coins.

Jaco GO!

2nd

rolled the die!
Jaco rolled a ... 1!

BLUE SPACE! Jaco got 3 coins more.

Jefferlope GO!

2nd

Jefferlope rolled the die!
Jefferlope rolled a 2!

Jefferlope overlapped Link's icon for sharing spaces.

Jefferlope landed on a BLUE SPACE! Jefferlope got 3 coins more.

Tetris GO!

2nd

Tetris rolled the die!
Tetris rolled a 4!

Tetris met no intersections.

Tetris landed on a BLUE Space! Tetris danced with the 3 coins obtained.

X GO!

1st

X rolled the die!
X rolled a perfect 6!

There's an intersection along the way! X, choose which direction you want to go!

X goes right!

X passed through an Orb Space!

X obtained a Spiny Orb!
The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) Spiny_Orb

BLUE SPACE! X has gained 3 coins!

This is how the map finished like for this round:
http://copytaste.com/q481 (MP)

Now that everybody has rolled! It's time for a minigame! Everyone landed on a blue space, so it's a free for all game!
Lets start simple...

This minigame is called... uh....qwertyuiop!
The point of this game is to PM me these letters on any order you want (qpriwoeuty, qwertypoiu, etc...(repeating letters won't be counted)). For balancing purposes I made my order already. When everyone has PM'd me or the time is up, the orders will be posted and aligned vertically and for each column, the one with the greatest letter (Y being the greatest) in the alphabet on that column will get the points. (3 for a win, 2 for a tie for a win, 1 for second)

Idk how the results will turn out yet though... just send the order and wish the best lol.

Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:04 am

WO HO HO Lets see how you did!!

X: ryituqwopq
Jaco: ieropwrtyuq
Kirby: qtypeuiowe
Jefferlope: tqewopyuir
Link: iotyupreqw
Tetris: poiuytrewq

So lets arrange them!

ryituqwopq
ieropwtyuq
qtypeuiowe
tqewopyuir
iotyupreqw
poiuytrewq

Oooh! Now lets see the re-sults!

Remember now...

Orange/Gold : 3
Yellow : 2
Green/Red: 1

X
ryituqwopq

Jaco
ieropwtyuq
7! That's really good!

Kirby
qtypeuiowe

Jefferlope
tqewopyuir

Link
iotyupreqw

Tetris
poiuytrewq

The winner is... Jefferlope! Jefferlope received 10 coins!

1st: Jefferlope +10
2nd: Link +0
3rd: Jaco +0
3rd: Kirby +0
5th: X +0
6th: Tetris +0

1st Round Over! ScoreBoard:

1st: Jefferlope
Coins: 23

2nd: Kirby
Coins: 13

2nd: X

2nd: Link

2nd: Jaco

2nd: Tetris

2nd Round/Turn has begun!

Kirby GO!

2nd
Orbs: Thwomb Orb

Kirby has an Orb, does Kirby want to place it, throw it away or roll the die?

Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:08 am

Roll the die.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:03 am

I'm going star-shopping tonight! B)
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:30 pm

If the Koopa predicts me to win, I riot.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:06 am

Kirby rolled the die!
Kirby rolled a 3!

BLUE SPACE! Kirby received 3 coins.

Link GO!

3rd

Link rolled the die!
Link rolled a 2!

Link overlapped Tetris's icon for sharing spaces.

Link landed on a BLUE SPACE! Link got 3 coins more!

Jaco GO!

3rd

rolled the die!
Jaco rolled an explendid 6!

There's an intersection! Jaco, choose which direction you want to go!

Map: http://copytaste.com/q481 (MP)

Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Forum glitch caused me to not notice that it was my turn to do something, sorry.

Anyway, I'll go straight up.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:08 am

Jaco goes up!

Jaco landed on a BLUE SPACE! Jaco has gained 3 coins!

Jefferlope GO!

1st
Coins: 23

Jefferlope rolled the die!
Jefferlope rolled a neutral 3!

HOLY GUACAMOLEE!There's an intersection!!! Jefferlope, choose the direction you want to travel to!

Map: http://copytaste.com/q481 (MP)
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:58 am

Up to the star of course! B)
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Jefferlope went up!

Jefferlope landed on a BLUE Space! Jefferlope has gained 3 coins!

Tetris GO!

3rd

Tetris rolled the die!
Tetris rolled a 1...

An intersection! Tetris choose which direction you want to go! (PS: You're below Link)

Map: http://copytaste.com/q481

Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:10 pm

The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) Anisoniccantwait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)   The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The SMB MARIO Party! (R/T 2!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next