Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Mario RPG Marathon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Mario RPG Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Mario RPG Marathon   Mario RPG Marathon EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:11 pm

It's official, we're having a Mario RPG Marathon throughout the month of April!
We still haven't decided on a charity yet, but we have the v2 gaming and commentating schedule finished, check it out:
Mario RPG Marathon 2011-03-26_2343

Remember, this schedule isn't final, it IS subject to change. There's quite a while between now and April.

Last edited by jefferlope on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Mario RPG Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario RPG Marathon   Mario RPG Marathon EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Most important dates in the entire marathon

April 8th- SupaKirb and Storm team up and lay down the fabulous.
(This is the first time Storm will be attending a marathon, so Supa will no doubt be teaching her the "standard" for SMB commentators.)

April 9th-
Team Kirb, composed of the former and current leader of Brawlroom, step into the ring. Brawl partners, RE4 playthroughers, this is a 2 pair combo who are no strangers to each other. And they hope to teach the newly found, "Team Apple" a lesson in team work.

April 15th-
Pfft!!! The so called, "new SupaKirb" steps into the ring with the original in a battle of commentating supremacy!

April 16th-
Shortly after facing off with CGA, SupaKirb must face Jaco! ("the Rookie".) It's a Master and student face off. Will the circle be complete?

April 29th-
Part 2 of Fab throw down. Failure is not fabulous!
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

Mario RPG Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario RPG Marathon   Mario RPG Marathon EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:37 am

Me and Jeff are going to get ALL the donations. We're going to raise one lucky charity seventy-million dollars.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Mario RPG Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario RPG Marathon   Mario RPG Marathon EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:28 pm

CoolGreenApple wrote:
Me and Jeff are going to get ALL the donations. We're going to raise one lucky charity seventy-million dollars.
And that's minimum. We're gonna be the biggest thing on the internet.
Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

Mario RPG Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario RPG Marathon   Mario RPG Marathon EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:13 am

SupaKirb wrote:
Most important dates in the entire marathon

April 8th- SupaKirb and Storm team up and lay down the fabulous.
(This is the first time Storm will be attending a marathon, so Supa will no doubt be teaching her the "standard" for SMB commentators.)

April 9th-
Team Kirb, composed of the former and current leader of Brawlroom, step into the ring. Brawl partners, RE4 playthroughers, this is a 2 pair combo who are no strangers to each other. And they hope to teach the newly found, "Team Apple" a lesson in team work.

April 15th-
Pfft!!! The so called, "new SupaKirb" steps into the ring with the original in a battle of commentating supremacy!

April 16th-
Shortly after facing off with CGA, SupaKirb must face Jaco! ("the Rookie".) It's a Master and student face off. Will the circle be complete?

April 29th-
Part 2 of Fab throw down. Failure is not fabulous!
Cry Out Loud you forgot the most important date, MY BRITHDAY Cry Out Loud
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Mario RPG Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario RPG Marathon   Mario RPG Marathon EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:48 pm

You forgot to put the timezone. Oh My Gosh! No Way!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Mario RPG Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario RPG Marathon   Mario RPG Marathon EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:02 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:
You forgot to put the timezone. Oh My Gosh! No Way!

Oh no!! Oh My Gosh! No Way!
Thanks for reminding me, I'll get right on that lol.
Back to top Go down
Ranger

Ranger

Mario RPG Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario RPG Marathon   Mario RPG Marathon EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Just wanted to confirm, I'm not dead.

Currently, Superstar Saga takes me about 12 hours (when you account for the having to pause the game and go do something for an hour or two) This will probably be cut down quite a but once I put my level-up points into something other than 'stache though...
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Mario RPG Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario RPG Marathon   Mario RPG Marathon EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Ranger wrote:
Just wanted to confirm, I'm not dead.

Currently, Superstar Saga takes me about 12 hours (when you account for the having to pause the game and go do something for an hour or two) This will probably be cut down quite a but once I put my level-up points into something other than 'stache though...
Also, don't forget that you'll have a day in between to do any grinding/side quests.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Mario RPG Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario RPG Marathon   Mario RPG Marathon EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Modified the schedule quite a bit. Changes include DarkKirby playing Paper Mario, MaxMatsu playing Partners in Time, and the last weekend becoming a make-up day if needed. A bunch of the commentating shifts were moved around, and we added "Streaming" for mine and Dark's benefit. (It is who will be running that day's stream, it won't really affect anyone besides me and Dark.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mario RPG Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario RPG Marathon   Mario RPG Marathon Empty

Back to top Go down

Mario RPG Marathon
Page 1 of 1