Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Spring Marathon!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

Spring Marathon! Empty
PostSubject: Spring Marathon!   Spring Marathon! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:32 pm

So, It's been decided that the Spring Marathon will take place the First Week of April.
Jaco has spring break during then, and Max and Skralem have Spring break at the beginning of some month. Which I'm assuming is April, because why would it be May?

The only problem with this, is that CGA and steak will be missing out on some of the fun.
SUDK too, but he seems to come and go randomly.
Still though, about 3 people missing out.
Though, CGA did say it was Alright for it to be the First week.

So, That being said.
Planning starts now.
So far, there isn't a real theme to this, but If you guys want to suggest one, go for it. If non, then it'll just be random again.
I'll start making schedule's ASAP too, so if you have any preferred dates, Let it be known.
The Marathon might actually start March 30th, around 6 or 7 pm EST.
I'll also try to make this a 24/7 thing. So yeah.
Let's get to it.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Spring Marathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon!   Spring Marathon! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:48 am

Why am I on this job agai--

We thought exactly the same thing!

Get your papers ready! It's time to start this quiz!

Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

Spring Marathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon!   Spring Marathon! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:59 am

A quiz!? I never studied for this!

I can't think of any themes at the moment. I kind of want to stream Deus Ex if my computer can handle it. Though maybe not because Steak said she wanted to stream it sometime in the future. Tuesday/Saturday nights are better for me because my mom has Wednesdays/Sundays off so I could stay up later.

Also, I want to commentate a lot so I can get some use out of my new headset 8^)
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Spring Marathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon!   Spring Marathon! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:45 am

It's settled

Commentators: CGA, CGA, CGA, CGA, CGA, CGA, CGA, Dark, Jeff (CGA said he can replace them), CGA

CGA can advertise with his new headset!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Spring Marathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon!   Spring Marathon! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:22 pm

My grandparents are visiting, so I had to move my computer downstairs. This means I won't be able to commentate as much as I usually do, and any gaming I do will have to be on my PC. Which isn't such a bad thing, since I do have a ton of PC games I need to play.

Hmm.. That gives me an idea..

How about a "Spring Cleaning" theme? Where, rather than playing through games we've beaten plenty of times, we play games on our backlogs of games we need to beat? I know I have a huge backlog.. I'll have to not play Fallout 3 though, as that would probably take up more than the whole marathon.

What do you think of that idea?

As for times, I could play mostly late nights (especially on weekends). I can't play before 7:00ish PM on Monday-Thursday because of school and work (5-6:00ish PM on Sundays), but I should be mostly free on weekends.

How long is the marathon gonna last? Is it gonna be for a charity?
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

Spring Marathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon!   Spring Marathon! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Jefferlope wrote:
How long is the marathon gonna last? Is it gonna be for a charity?

The Spring Cleaning thing sound pretty good, actually. If no one objects, then It's a go.
I'd like to make it for charity, but It seems like too much of a hassle to find the right charity, and then do all this other junk.
And I'm gonna try to make the marathon last from Friday, March 30th, 6/7 pm EST to Sunday, April 8th, at about 6 pm EST again.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

Spring Marathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon!   Spring Marathon! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:26 pm

I still have that Captain to beat, and boss battles in Brawl in Intense with Captain Falcon I think. (Lol)

And Mari0 portal mappack. Lolololol I always die on that scrolling level and my own levels.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

Spring Marathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon!   Spring Marathon! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:39 pm

I like the spring cleaning idea. I could probably think up a few old games I never beat that I could emulate.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

Spring Marathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon!   Spring Marathon! EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:27 pm

Official thing starts when we get the majority of people in the stream thingy.
(Max, Jaco, CGA, Jeff, some others.)
At least 4.

If one of you would like to take over the stream today to play something, go for it.
I might not be here for part of the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spring Marathon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon!   Spring Marathon! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring Marathon!
Page 1 of 1