Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Spring Marathon Scheduling

Go down 
+4
CoolGreenApple
YouOnlySueOnce
Jefferlope
DarkKirby702
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

Spring Marathon Scheduling Empty
PostSubject: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:59 am

So, This is The Scheduling topic thing.
If you plan on playing a game for the marathon, Post the List here. Also, you can also start games that you've been PLANNING on starting, but haven't got the chance to play it yet.
(P.S. Feel free to post Whenever you're free to commentate here too, so it doesn't clutter the other topic.)

I'll be playing:
Super Mario RPG (For CGA's Ending.)
LoZ: Majora's Mask (Probably with Jeff.)
Megaman X (Thank you, Egoraptor.)

Games I should start:
Megaman X2
Megaman X3 (Pretty sure it's the worst out of the 3, but I might as well play it anyways.)
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:21 am

Right now, I'm thinking I'll be playing:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Earthbound
-Psychonauts
-Majora's Mask (Maybe, if the emulator works fine for me. Also with Dark)
-Assorted puzzle-platform games I never finished
-Pokemon Platinum Version (Off-camera. I'll probably be playing it while I'm just watching/talking in the chat)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I doubt I will finish all of those, so I'll leave the list at that.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:50 am

I remember when we did these on the super secret section I'm not supposed to talk about. Oh wait....

Hm... idk, Megaman X5 is cool, but I cleared it I think. Maybe that steam game, or a game aroudnthat, or uh... ...
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:30 am

DarkKirby702 wrote:
Super Mario RPG (For CGA's Ending.)

Yes! Finally! It's been almost a year! I've been precariously balanced on the edge of my seat for almost a year!

But yeah, like I said in the other topic, the best days for me to commentate (or do anything really) are Tuesdays and Saturdays. As for games, I'll have to think on it and test out how well Manycam works for me because Xsplit makes me a sad man.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:08 pm

I might be absent for some of the days of the marathon, So If someone could take over the stream while I'm out, it'd be great. I think it'd mostly be during the day time.

Jeff might not be able to, due to his own life.
CGA might not be able to, because he isn't on spring break. Maybe if it was a Tuesday or Saturday.

Jaco, though. He'll be on spring break.
Max comes on during the nights. Maybe he'll be on more during his Spring break.

So I'm hoping Jaco/Max will be able to take over when I'm gone. Or Cga/Jeff if they're Able.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:45 pm

I will try to take over when I can, but, like previously mentioned, life might get in the way. I've got a lot of things going on right now.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:54 pm

I'll do what I can if I can do it.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Zelda II's a guarantee. Pending other options.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:04 pm

I'm thinking of maybe adding Cave Story to my list, since it's a game I've been planning to give another go. Also Iconoclasts.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:21 pm

I'd like to play a game for a marathon after this one. Does anyone know any good (preferably free?) streaming thingamajigs?

Also, I'll be sure to be cheering you guys on in the chat while you play! Big shiftperiodD
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Tetris wrote:
I'd like to play a game for a marathon after this one. Does anyone know any good (preferably free?) streaming thingamajigs?

Also, I'll be sure to be cheering you guys on in the chat while you play! Big shiftperiodD
Xsplit is good, and free (for now).
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Jefferlope wrote:
Tetris wrote:

Also, I'll be sure to be cheering you guys on in the chat while you play! Spring Marathon Scheduling 10560
Xsplit is good, and free... (for now).

Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:14 am

Marathon is a week from now.
Whaddya guys think? You think we should make this for charity and stuff.
Or do you think we should just do this as a fun Stream sesh?
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:03 am

If we do make it for charity, we'd have to have an incentive to donate. Like a raffle or something. Or maybe every time someone donates a Dollar Dark has to play the song of his people.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:17 pm

CoolGreenApple wrote:
If we do make it for charity, we'd have to have an incentive to donate. Like a raffle or something. Or maybe every time someone donates a Dollar Dark has to play the song of his people.

Oooh, I like the idea of giving something like that to /everyone/ who donates. I still have a copy of Portal I could give as a prize too.

Also, I think I might miss the first couple days of the marathon. I've got a paper due the day after it starts that I will probably be working on at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:37 pm

START WORKING ON IT YOU MUB!
Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:36 am

Thanks bro, for telling me about this one.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:39 pm

So, For This Marathon, We won't necessarily be playing for a charity, but rather, a Certain person.

You see, There is a Kid at Jaco's School that has Down Syndrome and plays on the Basket Ball team, but due to his disability, he had to be held back a year. Which makes him 19. The Staff wants him kicked out though, because of his Age. Which jaco says is dumb. Mostly because It is.

So, There's a petition which needs 10,000 Signatures. Last Time Jaco checked, It had about 4,500 Signatures. It's gonna get news coverage and stuff. It'll be pretty sweet.

I don't know how to work Widgets and stuff, So If Max/Jeff Could work with Jaco to set stuff up, That'd be Great.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:16 pm

That is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:40 am

Hey instead of signing, money. BRILLIANT.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:20 am

A question
How does a marathon works in here anyway?
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:21 pm

It just works!

Also, good news: Steak and I have Friday off 8^) I will be well rested and prepared to stay up awhile for the first day of the marathon at least.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:56 pm

Niiice. Only about 3 more days.
Everyone Get Hype.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:35 am

Well, good news, dark!

I just went out and bought some Hype!
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:11 am

Hype is so expensive! I went to Wal-Mart and they had it locked in a glass case so no one would steal it. I had to get the store brand version, so it's not as good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Marathon Scheduling   Spring Marathon Scheduling Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring Marathon Scheduling
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next