Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

It's that time of year, guys.

Go down 
+3
lilbrokk
YouOnlySueOnce
Jefferlope
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:49 pm

What does it look like I'm doing with our money? Partying in it. Money ShowerFork Yeah
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:50 am

Judge Jefferlope wrote:
What does it look like I'm doing with our money? Partying in it. Money ShowerFork Yeah
We have that much? Why are we too low on recording resources for that matter? Why didn't I know about it?

Can I join?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Of course you can join! There's enough money to go aro- Oh wait, our budget was just blown on that toolbar. Party's over.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Judge Jefferlope wrote:
Of course you can join! There's enough money to go aro- Oh wait, our budget was just blown on that toolbar. Party's over.

Whaaaat?! Who was the jerk who wasted all that money on something like that? My gosh.

You just don't want me to join.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:29 am

The system is holding Max down! Angry
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:38 pm

I'm not part of your system!
MAAAAAAAAN
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:51 pm

CoolGreenApple wrote:
I'm not part of your system!
MAAAAAAAAN
What system?

Now I can post since Jeff did (I won the endurance game woop woop).
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:34 am

YouOnlySueOnce wrote:
Now I can post since Jeff did (I won the endurance game woop woop).
Oh, oops. I forgot about that, haha.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:35 am

I've gone over a month without saying "lol". I think I can mark off that resolution now.

Two resolutions and 13 maxpoints down!
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:46 am

You've done it! I've been saying it, but I've said it a lot less. I'm happy with my progress. Moderation is key.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:48 am

Well I think I overused it past any chance of redemption. My only choice was to quit "lol" cold turkey.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 4:40 pm

Judge Jefferlope wrote:
I've gone over a month without saying "lol". I think I can mark off that resolution now.

Two resolutions and 13 maxpoints down!
Congrats, tomorrow is bonus double maxpoints weekend!

CoolGreenApple wrote:
You've done it! I've been saying it, but I've said it a lot less. I'm happy with my progress. Moderation is key.
Lol same. Oh wait.

Comparing on how I used it in every sentence before, I think I've shown huge progress. I don't even haha at all!

I'm gonna keep loling though, I don't plan leaving it entirely, cuz YOLO, and you can't lol outside of life (or internet life for that matter, you actually don't go literal "lol" outside at all, well, sometimes)!

Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:48 pm

I crossed three more demands off my list. I got my Associates Degree back in May, and I moved away from home weeks ago.
I also crossed the personality thing off my list. I'd like to think I'm a nicer, better person now. Any objections?

This means I've completed over half my demands (not the bonuses). I've got four months to take care of the final three, which very well may be the three most difficult.

Also, this puts me at 51 maxpoints. Know what that means? I'm at 1 jeffpoint and 1 maxpoint. That cgapoint will be mine in no time. B)
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:29 am

I crossed out the achievements I've gotten so far, which are:

-not saying lol so much ( I got better lololol)
-eating more (college food yeaaah)
-graduate from high school (thanks to jeff)

and I'm kind of getting better at talking. I'm having conversations left and right up here in college world. Sometimes I'm even the one who starts them! But I still don't think I can cross it off my list yet, or ever. I feel like that is something I can always improve.

My next goal will be sub 19 in Super Mario 64. Or maybe beat the Half Life games. The music resolution is soon going to be fulfilled because of my music theory class and hopefully from interactions with my friends on campus who are musicians.

so I'm at like 6 cgapoints at least right lololol
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:10 am

Oh man, Apple! Look at you, raking in the cgapoints! [I think this system's rigged.]

To you plan on starting up SM64 practice again soon? Or is college not gonna give you time for that?
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:01 pm

The system isn't rigged, just flawed.
And I plan on starting up SM64 practice...NOW

or after I do some reading
but some time today I will perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:00 pm

YouOnlySueOnce wrote:

Growing up.
4 ) Move out of your parent's house. (13 mp)
5 ) Get accepted to a real college or find a way to survive on your own without it. (13 mp)

Responsability.
2 ) Graduate from community college with an associates degree. (10 mp)
6 ) Fix your personality and attitude towards everyone and everything and go through with your promises and commitments every once in a while. Most of all, stop being stubborn about every little thing. (10 mp)
8 ) Have some self-control! You can't fix anything if you don't show some willpower! (10 mp)

Looking into the future.
1 ) Figure out what you're good at. Seriously. (8 mp)
11 ) Create something for people to enjoy. (8 mp)
12 ) Make amends with your old enemy - mornings. (8 mp)

Habits. And a job.
3 ) Fix your study habits. (5 mp)
7 ) Stop saying "lol". If something is funny, "haha" will work just fine. (5 mp)
9 ) Get a new job. (5 mp)
10 ) Lose some weight! (5 mp)
[/sub]

Alright, results.
Moved out of my parents' house. CHECK [I AM AN ADULT]
Accepted to college. CHECK [George Mason AND Virginia Tech. DOUBLE ACCEPTANCE]
Graduated community college. CHECK [With flying colors]
Fixed personality. CHECK [Kinda. I'll take it.]
Self control. CHECK [Living on my own has kinda made me picky about what I do and don't do.]
Being good at something. FAIL [Bleh.]
[BONUS] Create something. FAIL [When I figure out what I'm good at.]
[BONUS] Wake up in the mornings. FAIL [Fixed it for a little bit in the Summer, but killed it again when school started.]
Fix study habits. FAIL [Disappointed in myself.]
No more "lol". CHECK [BEST VICTORY]
[BONUS] Get a job. FAIL [Didn't think it'd be a good idea with trying to survive for the first time in my life.]
[BONUS] Lose weight. CHECK [Wouldn't really call this a victory. It was mostly from starving myself in college.]

Total winnings: SIXTY-SIX MAXPOINTS or ONE JEFFPOINT AND SIXTEEN MAXPOINTS
I'LL TAKE IT. HERE'S TO 2014
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: THE RESULTS ARE IN   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:12 pm

CoolGreenApple wrote:
You guys all have nice goals. Now here are mine.

1. Work on music more. I don't write enough songs and I don't play enough guitar/keyboard/mandolin!
2. Beat all of the Half Life games. I was thinking of saying "Beat all the games I have on Steam" but I don't think I could do that lolol.
3. Oh yeah, I'm going to join Jeff in not saying "lolol" so much. This will be a real challenge because of all the time I've spent alone with Max  Come Here Sweetie
4. EAT MORE. I'm always too lazy to eat. That should change.
5. Start running again so I'll be in shape for all the college ladies this September 8^)
6. Graduate from high school. I still need 40 hours of community service gAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you think a charity stream would count? Though I'd need a signature from someone, and my high school is stupid, so probably not.
7. Sub 19 on SM64 16 star
8. GET BETTER AT TALKING. This goes both for actual pronunciation and diction and having a conversation (either through speaking or text). I suck at speaking because I never get any practice! I only talk to my kittens and my puppy!

WE CAN DO IT

Let's see how I did.

1. Score: 35/40 maxpoints  Cool 
I have done a lot less with electronic music this year than last year, but I have been very fairly active in the musical community at my school. I've played guitar at a couple of open mics, I costarted a band with two other guys and wrote a few songs with them/semi casually performed with them, jammed with a bunch of random people, and I took up a couple of new instruments (tin whistle and viola [even though I've barely had time to play much viola lolol]). I've also started playing bass a LOT more because next month I'm going to start rehearsing for playing in a production of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LZqf492qbw&list=PL13222FB159C4B271. Plus I did okay-ly in my music theory class (compared to my other classes loolol). So 35/40 mp

2. Score : FAILURE/10 maxpoints  Baawwww 
I almost started this one a few times, but then I didn't. oops lololo. Maybe I'll start soon and make it a late arrival.

3. Score: 2/10 maxpoints  Yaranaika 
I tried, but I realized that I seem too serious if I don't throw it in there once and a while. Plus I forgot lolol

4.Score: 20/20 maxpoints  Fork Yeah 
I DID IT. I own the dining halls at my school. I have become a force of nature. But the problem is, I only eat pizza, cheeseburgers, rice, pasta, cookies, ice cream, cake, and waffles. Maybe I should make a resolution to eat healthier.

5. Score: 8/20 maxpoints  Silly Me 
I think I ran a total of like 20 times or so throughout the year. I went to the gym like once. I also joined the running club at my school, but they don't do anything Sad

6. Score: 20/20 maxpoints  Money Shower 
Done. No two ways about it.

7. Score: 3/10 maxpoints  Never Accompanied 
I failed. I barely played mario at all except to show off to some people in college. They weren't as impressed as I thought they would be Sad

8. Score: 25/40 maxpoints  ... 
I can now have a one on one lunch with someone and make it interesting, conversation-wise, but I still have a lot of trouble with socializing. Improvement, but I can do better. Probably a repeat resolution for next year.

So I got 116 out of a possible 170 mp.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:59 pm

YouOnlySueOnce wrote:

9.- How to fix a car/how it works. (13 mp)
8.- How to make a computer/cellphone/tablet/consoleatleast, seriously, how do they even work. (13 mp)

12.- More body work. (10 mp)
10.- Learn how to cook more, independence ftw. (10 mp)
6.- Find love (Besides you guys, lololol). (10 mp)

7.- Get better at scripting since I noticed it could probably come in handy some day. (8 mp)
5.- Have fun. Top 2012 off and make it a better year. (8 mp)
4.- Complete things I have not completed (lower lazy level). (8 mp)

11.- Value what I have even more and not loling as much as I did, unless I'm trolling, that doesn't count. (5 mp)
3.- Eat healthy to stay alive. (5 mp)
2.- Survive until 2014. (5 mp)
1.- Get more on Steam and play all the games I have. (5 mp)

(If I ever update to completion, I'm still gonna mark the other ones)) Did you see how they are separated into kind-of sections (like the last one too). I like that since they all are like a group related thing, they can go connected and form a subtitle for each one.

DRUMROLLS:

9. Fixed a car. FAIL [Welp, off to a good start] Score: 0/13 MaxPoints
8. How does technology work Max? I DON'T KNOW [Leave me alone  Cry Out Loud ] Score: 0/13 MaxPoints
12. Body worked. CHECK [It was enough so I didn't go outside crying, but I think I will put this one on the list again] Score: 10/10 MaxPoints
10. Learned more cooking. CHECK [I guess I did, I might want some more, but it was definetely an improvement] Score: 10/10 MaxPoints
6. Found love. FAIL [Pfft who needs love in a hopeless place anyway? I have you guys <3 lolol] Score: 0/10 MaxPoints
7. Got better at scripting. UH... [Half check?] Score: 4/8 MaxPoints
5. Had fun. TOTALLY [Check] Score: 8/8 MaxPoints
4. Completed things. CHECK [As far as I know, I completed some things, lol] Score: 8/8 MaxPoints
11. Valued things and not loled as much, unless you were trolling. CHECK [No matter what you guys say, I DID! lolololol And I think I did value things more, starting from last year's october, more often this year, I even started naming things, might've gone a little too overboard, back to undoing this for the next year] Score: 5/5 MaxPoints
3. Ate healthy to stay alive. CHECK [Well I AM alive, things/points are starting to look good] Score: 5/5 MaxPoints
2. Survived until 2014. CHECK [Things/points are starting to look good lolol] Score: 5/5 MaxPoints
1. Got more on Steam and played all the games I have. CHECK [Ok, by playing all the games I didn't mean all the games, I just meant getting more on Steam, right?! lolol Also I would have a decimal score and that's a nono, I did play more Binding of Isaac a few months ago] Score: 5/5 MaxPoints

Final Score:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:29 pm

i don't do resolutions

100%

80/80

i win everything
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:59 am

HEY GUYS, HERE ARE YOUR POINTS! Anyone wants a JEFFPOINT?

It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 Jnsd x 66 for Jefferlope.
It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 Jnsd x 67 for CoolGreenApple. (base 100)
It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 Jnsd x 60 for Mahself.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:31 pm

I do!

Alright! Here's your jeffpoint dear user, or as they call it in the UK, a skypoint!

It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 Jnsd x 50 > It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 Xmgm x 1

Total: It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 Xmgm x 1 It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 Jnsd x 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year, guys.   It's that time of year, guys. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's that time of year, guys.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2