Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

You choose the Playthrough! SCRIBBLENAUTS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Machop90

Machop90

You choose the Playthrough! SCRIBBLENAUTS! Empty
PostSubject: You choose the Playthrough! SCRIBBLENAUTS!   You choose the Playthrough! SCRIBBLENAUTS! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:21 pm

FUN FACT: I used a random number generator to decide whether I should add Scribble Nauts or Drawn to Life to the SECOND generator, which would decide the playthrough.

Anyway, let's get started all quick and stuff.

LEVEL START!

UNIVERSITY 0-1 *PUZZLE LEVEL*

The University is the tutorial mode. In 0-1, the basic controls are gone over, and what Starites are. Starites are the goal of each level, and each time you get one, an extra Starite is added to your total.

UNIVERSITY 0-2 *PUZZLE LEVEL*

This part explains how to do other basic actions, like climb ladders, pick up items, and use said items on other items. For instance, you pick up a hammer and use it to smash down a wall to reach the Starite.

UNIVERSITY 0-3 *PUZZLE LEVEL*

In 0-3, you learn how to use items to dig on certain areas, and how to use the Identify Mode to find out what items are.

UNIVERSITY 0-4 *PUZZLE LEVEL*

Here in 0-4, you learn how to use driving vehicles, and how to swim, and... HOW TO FLY A PLANE! WOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Also, how to use your guns. SCRIBBLENAUTS; NOT FOR KIDS. After shooting a target with a ray gun, you grab the Starite.

UNIVERSITY 0-5 *PUZZLE LEVEL*

You learn about glue, and pin a painting to a wall. Cake.

UNIVERSITY 0-6 *PUZZLE LEVEL*

Items in Scribble Nauts must be physical items, and cannot be a place, a proper name, suggestive material, a shape, Latin or Greek root words, alcohol, a race or culture, vulgarity or copyrighted. In this level you learn about the Par, which is a number saying how many items you can make in a level before you lose your bonus points at the end. In this level, you just have to make an item. I made Cthulu, one of the most useful "items," in the game.

UNIVERSITY 0-7 *PUZZLE LEVEL*

You learn about a meter which shows how many items you can have until you have to get rid of some. You also learn about Ollars, the money in the game. Grab the Starite.

UNIVERSITY 0-8 *PUZZLE LEVEL*

You learn how to store items in things like crates, baskets, shopping carts, etc.

UNIVERSITY 0-9 *PUZZLE LEVEL*

You learn about Puzzle Levels. Basic. You just need to make a food item. Any food item. I chose cake.

UNIVERSITY 0-10 *ACTION LEVEL*

You have to make something that can get you up a wall to the Starite. I made a ladder.

UNIVERSITY 0-11 *PUZZLE LEVEL*

You learn about emotions, or how creatures will react to how they feel about what's going on. Like happy, sleepy, scared, angry, and much more. TUTORIAL END!

Okay, I'm going to be doing each world one at a time. I'm gonna do the puzzle levels first, then do the action levels.

*Next time: WORLD 1: THE GARDENS!*
Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

PostSubject: Re: You choose the Playthrough! SCRIBBLENAUTS!   You choose the Playthrough! SCRIBBLENAUTS! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Your doing a good job, but what about when you get to one of those long levels with a bunch of complicated stuff.
Back to top Go down
Machop90

Machop90

PostSubject: Re: You choose the Playthrough! SCRIBBLENAUTS!   You choose the Playthrough! SCRIBBLENAUTS! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:25 am

World 1: The Garden!

LEVEL START!

THE GARDENS 1-1 *PUZZLE*

First real level. There's a cop, a chef, a firefighter, and a doctor. You need to get two of them what they would use, and put it in their hands. I gave the chef a "whisk," and the doctor a "stethoscope".

THE GARDENS 1-2 *PUZZLE*

You need to catch a butterfly. Make a ladder, and a net (butterfly). Climb up the ladder, equip, the net, and catch a butterfly.

THE GARDENS 1-3 *PUZZLE*

You need to make a vehicle to ride, I recommend a bike or skateboard, and ride down a hill, jump a ramp, and get farther than the fence midair.

THE GARDENS 1-4 *PUZZLE*

You need to make three farm animals. Pig, goat, cow. Easy.

THE GARDENS 1-5 *PUZZLE*

Make something to cool off the guy. Iceberg. Owned.

THE GARDENS 1-6 *PUZZLE*

Get the mouse off the kitten off the house, try making a mouse or something. Not dogs. A dog would kill it.

THE GARDENS 1-7 *PUZZLE*

Cut down a tree.

THE GARDENS 1-8 *PUZZLE*

Clean up a park. Pick up a candy wrapper, put it in the trash can, pink up a bottle, do the same, and, set the tree on fire to get rid of the piece of paper in it. Drag the fire over to the fly to kill it, and pick up your Starite.

THE GARDENS 1-9 *PUZZLE*

You need to knock down bottles without using guns, or cheating(knocking down the stand the bottles are on.). So, create a basketball to knock those suckers down.

THE GARDENS 1-10 *PUZZLE*

protect a sandwich from some ants. Make a wall on each side of the sandwich. OH, AND YOU CAN'T HARM THE ANTS BECAUSE IT'S A HIPPIE'S SANWICH.

THE GARDENS 1-11 *PUZZLE*

Here, you need to grab three flowers, and put them in a basket. Easier said than done. Make a fly swatter to take the bee out the equasion, well, you need to attack it. Drop an alligator in the pool with the barrcuda. Next, grab yourself a jetpack, and get the flower on the ledge. Note that the jetpack will shock you if you enter the water with it. Put all the flowers in the basket, and grab the Starite.

NEXT TIME: WORLD 2: METRO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You choose the Playthrough! SCRIBBLENAUTS!   You choose the Playthrough! SCRIBBLENAUTS! Empty

Back to top Go down

You choose the Playthrough! SCRIBBLENAUTS!
Page 1 of 1