Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Preview: Super Scribblenauts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

Preview: Super Scribblenauts Empty
PostSubject: Preview: Super Scribblenauts   Preview: Super Scribblenauts EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:28 am

Well, I said I was gonna make a preview of Super Scribblenauts, so here it is:
Now the first Scribblenauts was great, but it had its issues. The upcoming sequel though, Super Scribblenauts is supposed to fix some of these issues, and more.

Updated Controls
You now have the choice between stylus and d-pad controls. We all know how the stylus controls ended up, so this should be a HUGE improvement.

Updated Level Editor
Super Scribblenauts has updated the level editor by actually letting you make levels from scratch, the way a level editor should be.

New Multi-part Levels
The levels aren't just short, one-part levels. For example, there's one level where you have to disguise Maxwell to get into a wedding, steal a present, get out without being noticed, and bring the present to the ex-boyfriend.

Updated Word List
There are now hundreds of new nouns, such as a "Cloning Gun", an "Arcade Machine" you can actually play, a "Growth Ray", a "Force Field", and many more. On top of that, some nouns from the first game have been altered to differentiate them from similar objects. And other objects have altered effects, such as the "Jet Pack" not running out of juice after a few seconds, and you can load any object you want into a "Cannon", such as a "Hamster".

Inclusion of Adjectives
This is probably the biggest addition of them all. That's right, on top of the thousands of nouns, there are over 10,000 adjectives you can use to improve on the nouns. Why make a "Dog" when you can make a "Flying Dog". And on top of that, you can stack adjectives, so rather than a "Flying Dog", why not make a "Flying Zombified Burning Purple Striped Steel Dog"? The possibilities are endless once again!

So there's my preview of Super Scribblenauts. Watch for it in stores October 12, 2010.
Back to top Go down
CaptainOzo

CaptainOzo

PostSubject: Re: Preview: Super Scribblenauts   Preview: Super Scribblenauts EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:19 am

Hmm... how about a

Spotted Green Armless Kamakaze Exploding Humanoid
Back to top Go down
Machop90

Machop90

PostSubject: Re: Preview: Super Scribblenauts   Preview: Super Scribblenauts EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:24 pm

I believe in Nintendo power magazine, one example was something along the lines of,

"Obese, Robotic, Striped, Zombie Cow."

:3
Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

PostSubject: Re: Preview: Super Scribblenauts   Preview: Super Scribblenauts EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:20 pm

i wish.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preview: Super Scribblenauts   Preview: Super Scribblenauts Empty

Back to top Go down

Preview: Super Scribblenauts
Page 1 of 1