Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect) Empty
PostSubject: New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect)   New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:00 am

Since it's almost Christmas I thought up another (bad) idea. Using this thread is simple, just write if you get a new game (or anything else). My original plan was for this to be for Christmas presents but Birthdays often come with new stuff too. If you impatiantly buy a game then write that here too. Since the whole point of this was for a better feel of community, maybe you could say if you do or do not like the game (detailed reveiws should be kept in the reveiws section). Move this if there's a place better suited for it.

Ex. I bought Minecraft roughly a week ago. My comp is old so taking the lag into consideration I'd give it a 7/10
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect)   New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:15 am

We got Fable 3 (technicaly my dad got it but w/e) It seemed like the game flew by with taking down your evil older brother and all but then there was more XD you actualy have to rule your country which is getting really hard right now because I need money to save the people and i'm broke~

I got mario galaxy 2, haven't played it yet

I also got rockband 3 with the piano thingy. THAT THING TAKES TOO MUCH COORDINATION FOR ME DDD; Plus my wii REALLY hates me now (need to get a new one like srsly >_<) in like 20-30 minutes it died on me. Apparently rockband 3 was just way too awesome for it.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect)   New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:14 am

Haha, sweet. Good thing I haven't tried playing our new RB3. I only got the game though, no keyboard Sad The only other game I got was Kirbys Epic Yarn, sweet game by the way especially when kirby randomly becomes a tank. A game my brother got was NHL slapshot (remember that I'm Canadian). We played Co-op, so I never got to use the stick yet hitting players with nun chuck is still very satisfactory. Kirby: 8 1/2/10 (the awesome art style overrules the lack of powers). NHL: 8/10 (graphics need help and lots of it. Deking with nun chuck absolutly shoots and I keep getting called for icing when I dump the puck from the blueline. The fact I cputS Trade whoever and whenever I want really helps.) If rockband will be any thing like lego rockband it'll get 9/10 oh yeah, one present had to opened on the 26 so my fingers are crossed hoping it contains either super scribblenauts or nintendo points.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect)   New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:30 am

I waited for someone else to post, no one did. I got a PS3
on boxing day along with a controller and little big planet. Never asked for one, ever. Whatever, won't be downloading Paper Mario, Yoshi's Story or Final Fantasy (legally). That was a joke bth.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect)   New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:41 am

I got Super Meat Boy.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect)   New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:47 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:
I got Super Meat Boy.
More like, I BOUGHT him Super Meat Boy. One of the best platforming games ever.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect)   New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:31 pm

DarkKirby702 wrote:
MaxMatsu wrote:
I got Super Meat Boy.
Well I got it now. (:

Also lol it was like 5 dollars at the time, I'm lucky (: . Though you were still planning on buying it without the offer, right?
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect)   New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:50 pm

DarkKirby702 wrote:
MaxMatsu wrote:
I got Super Meat Boy.
Sounds to me like steam gifting, which I finally understand. My bro bought Civ5 with it.
If Super Meat Boy isn't like the original, thats probably the only way it wouldn't rock.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect)   New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm

$krAlem wrote:
DarkKirby702 wrote:
MaxMatsu wrote:
I got Super Meat Boy.
Sounds to me like steam gifting, which I finally understand. My bro bought Civ5 with it.
If Super Meat Boy isn't like the original, thats probably the only way it wouldn't rock.
SMB is better than the original. The only Flaws (In my opinion) Is the fact that the game becomes almost impossible after about halfway through world 2 without using a gamepad. The other one is that the PC version kind of got cheated out of GOOD unlockable exclusives. Captain Viridian and Mr.Minecraft (Whom I haven't unlocked yet, But jeffer would kill me I didn't say he was good.) are really the only good exclusives for PC. The 360 has the Pink Knight (Castle Crashers), The Ninja (From N+),and Alien Hominid. I don't know about the other 360 exclusives, but they sure do look better than the PC exclusives. (Besides Viridian and Mr.Minecraft)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect)   New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Games! (Christmas,Birthdays ect)
Page 1 of 1