Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White Empty
PostSubject: Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White   Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:58 am

The North American release for the 5th generation Pokemon games are set for March 6. Without magazine leaks, English names for Pokemon and Places are slowly being revealed through the Pokemon Website (that's the only source I know anyway). I've tried figuring out why they weren't released before Christmas, but I might get lucky on my Birthday. The Pokemon are already something like over 2 months old, and I'm sure it'll be another 2 until everthing is English released. I think 12 pokemon have been named and I personly feel the names are a bit cheesy (I'm not naming any so I won't get a spoiler tag) but I too am sick of geodudes and zubats. One thing I am saying though is the Japanese name Isshu (I think that's how it's spelled) won't be the English region name and instead will be Unova.

Reply if your anticipating the "Rebirth" of pokemon too!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White   Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:43 am

Wait, I know about the Unova thing, but they hadn't done that before right? Like a different name for the regions in japanese and english, or did they?
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White   Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:59 pm

I wouldn't know, I haven't been interested in a new region till now. Hoen and Sinnoh looked pretty weak, I'm not kidding in the least when I say I'm sick of Geodude as my rock/ground pokemon every time
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White   Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:00 pm

I'm pretty excited for Black/White, but considering they come out the same month as the 3DS, I'm kind of worried about my bank account..
Back to top Go down
Genow

Genow

PostSubject: Re: Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White   Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:35 pm

I already beat the Japanese Version

come at me. I even made a Fire Red hack where it replaces the pokemon with Gen V ones

COME AT ME BRO
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White   Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:25 pm

You, Genow, are quickly becoming my hero. Not only are you a hardcore pokemon fan (unless of course your actually Japanese) but you already made a Kanto hack for the new pokemon. I'd rather wait a few months, as painful as it is, to play the game in a language I can understand. Nontheless if I was wearing a hat I'd tip it for you, instead I'll just salute you in honor.
Back to top Go down
Genow

Genow

PostSubject: Re: Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White   Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:27 pm

My, thank you very much. When I'm done beta testing I'll release it here
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White   Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Oooooh, I'll definitely get if you release it. DEFINITELY, YOU HEAR ME! I think waiting for Pokemon White is messing with my emotions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White   Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White Empty

Back to top Go down

Anticpation of Pokemon Black/White
Page 1 of 1