Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool.

Go down 
+2
Jefferlope
Jaco
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool. Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool.    Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:30 pm

I don't really care for Kinect or Minecraft for that matter, but this is kinda cool dontcha think?

Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool.    Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:51 pm

*Giant Creeper gets near it*
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool.    Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 pm

That is actually really cool!
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool.    Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool. EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:36 am

Wow. That looks, really cool. I'd try this out, but I don't have kinect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool.    Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool. EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:20 am

Retros wrote:
Wow. That looks, really cool. I'd try this out, but I don't have kinect.

Lol, who does? lol!
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool.    Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool. EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:43 am

I think there may be some problems with the fact the image becomes massive. I too would try it though if my minecraft would run and if I had a kinect, HA as if either of these will happen (especially the kinect part). Then again, I'm not even sure how this works I mean why would Microsoft even allow the kinect to be compatible with an apple product.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool.    Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool. EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 am

There was a contest to see who could make Kinect compatible with mc.

I saw this coming.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool.    Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool. EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:48 pm

$krAlem wrote:
I think there may be some problems with the fact the image becomes massive. I too would try it though if my minecraft would run and if I had a kinect, HA as if either of these will happen (especially the kinect part). Then again, I'm not even sure how this works I mean why would Microsoft even allow the kinect to be compatible with an apple product.
Apple? Minecraft is independent.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool.    Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool. EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Yes Jeff I know their independent. That doesn't change the fact if I got a Kinect I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Mac compatible, nothing to do with minecraft at all.
Back to top Go down
lilbrokk

lilbrokk

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool.    Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool. EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:09 pm

I wish I could get that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool.    Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool. Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft and Kinect used to do something cool.
Page 1 of 1