Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!

Go down 
+2
DarkKirby702
SkrΑlem
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!   Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:21 pm

I had a dream, a glorious dream!

A Super Smash Brothers game on the 3DS, oh what a scene!

Link and Mario,

Pikachu and Samus,

Kirby and Star Fox,

Even Charizard was invited!

It was as fun as Brawl, and as quick as Melee

Friend-codes were gone! And we were all saying...

Hip Hip Hurray for this this wonderful feat!

We said, thank you Nintendo, thank you for this wonderful treat!

I had a dream, a glorious dream,

of a Super Smash Brothers game on the 3DS, oh what a scene!

Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! 0

*I had a dream of this game last night and OMG was it awesome! If only what you dream would come true... I'm sure it's going to become true eventually. But yeh, hope you enjoyed.*

Last edited by SupaKirb on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!   Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:49 pm

I think it wouldn't be too bad an idea for ss3D, but first I want to see how good street fighter too see how well it does.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!   Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:37 pm

SkrΑlem wrote:
I think it wouldn't be too bad an idea for ss3D, but first I want to see how good street fighter too see how well it does.
As I've said, Street fighter 3d is just gonna be a regular street fighter with an over the shoulder view. It'll play the same as all the other street fighters. Except. 3d? Not really 3d but eh. I don't know about the 3ds controls though. Sf is better played with a ps3/360 controller, or an Arcade Stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!   Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:13 pm

DarkKirby702 wrote:
SkrΑlem wrote:
As I've said, Street fighter 3d is just gonna be a regular street fighter with an over the shoulder view. It'll play the same as all the other street fighters. Except. 3d? Not really 3d but eh. I don't know about the 3ds controls though. Sf is better played with a ps3/360 controller, or an Arcade Stick.

Why are your comments always frekin off topic!! Comment on my poetry fool! Fork Yeah
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!   Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:23 pm

..That.. that was beautiful..
*snap claps*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!   Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:27 pm

jefferlope wrote:
..That.. that was beautiful..
*snap claps*

WHAT THE HECK IS A SNAP CLAP?!?!!? GET OUT YOU CLOWN!
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!   Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:37 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
DarkKirby702 wrote:
SkrΑlem wrote:

Why are your comments always frekin off topic!! Comment on my poetry fool! Fork Yeah
It wasn't off topic. I was replying to someone else's Post that WAS on topic. Making my post to his post Technically On topic. Your post was more off topic then my Post Technically Speaking, AND you and jeff always go off topic in most of the sections. But if you want me to comment on the poetry I will. Some stuff didn't rhyme Like I was expecting it to. "Even Charizard was invited!" "Melee Sayin." What I'm saying is, Basically, It's kind of weird to have the first two Stanza's Rhyme, then have the rest not rhyme, Except the last four Stanza's.
Sure Poetry doesn't have to rhyme. But that IS what makes it funner to Read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!   Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:59 pm

DarkKirby702 wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:
DarkKirby702 wrote:
SkrΑlem wrote:

It wasn't off topic. I was replying to someone else's Post that WAS on topic. Making my post to his post Technically On topic. Your post was more off topic then my Post Technically Speaking, AND you and jeff always go off topic in most of the sections. But if you want me to comment on the poetry I will. Some stuff didn't rhyme Like I was expecting it to. "Even Charizard was invited!" "Melee Sayin." What I'm saying is, Basically, It's kind of weird to have the first two Stanza's Rhyme, then have the rest not rhyme, Except the last four Stanza's.
Sure Poetry doesn't have to rhyme. But that IS what makes it funner to Read.

Pfft.. get out of my topic... and take that bird with you..
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!   Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:11 pm

I agree.
If a poem doesn't rhyme, it's not a poem.

Haikus are not poems, they are haikus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!   Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Jaco wrote:
I agree.

IT DOES RYME!!!!!!!??!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!   Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Well yeah, on some stanzas... But not all of them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!   Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Jaco wrote:

YOU KNOW WHAT! FLIPP ALL THIS! I'M GOING TO THE SPEED GAMERS!
Back to top Go down
Tiyou5

Tiyou5

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!   Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:29 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
Jaco wrote:

TRAITOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!   Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Tiyou5 wrote:
SupaKirb wrote:
Jaco wrote:

TRAITOR!!!
YEA!!!!!
*Was at TSG earlier today*
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!   Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Jaco wrote:
I agree.

Not exactly...

But I agree, that isn't a poem, that is a post describing a dream supa had.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!   Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Don't listen to them Supa, they're just jealous. I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!   Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene! Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Brothers 3DS, oh what a scene!
Page 1 of 1