Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)

Go down 
+2
Jefferlope
Jaco
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:22 pm

#494 Victini:
#495 Snivy:
#496 Servine:
#497 Serperior:
#498 Tepig:
#499 Pignite:
#500 Emboar:
#501 Oshawott:
#502 Dewott:
#503 Samurott:
I can't wait for the next batch so I can't keep doing comparison's, its not Nintendo's fault their running out of idea's
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Idk why you guys are calling them Digimon, the ones I see that look like Digimon are Serperior and Dewott.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Because digimon have always gained metal body parts and stuff when digivolving, and they kept getting more and more complex. Some new pokemon just remind me of that (infernape, samurott)
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Haha Skray! I love your description for Oshawott! "Piplup after clown school".
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:48 am

SkrΑlem wrote:
Because digimon have always gained metal body parts and stuff when digivolving, and they kept getting more and more complex. Some new pokemon just remind me of that (infernape, samurott)
It's the shells that the second and first evolution have, the shells just evolved too.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:49 am

In SkrAlem's Review of emboar, he mentions Quilava standing up?
In my Knowledge, Quilava only stands to do a Focus punch, or to "intimidate" the Enemies.
He is mostly known for standing only on his 4 legs.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:28 pm

That was his Pignite review...
And yeah I don't know.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:10 pm

standing up after evolving, how clear do I have to make it?
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Unless you meant Quilava to Typhlosion, Quilava commonly is standing in 4 legs.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Quiliava's official art:
The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 140px-156Quilava

I've got your back Skraylem. Fork Yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:56 pm

SkrΑlem wrote:
standing up after evolving, how clear do I have to make it?

jefferlope wrote:
Quiliava's official art:
The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 140px-156Quilava

I've got your back Skraylem. Fork Yeah

As much as I despise jefferlope, I absolutely adore Kirby Love, and this tag team just dominated... THEY SPEAK TRUTH!

Props team KirbyLope.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:57 pm

That's more comfortable way to look to ths sides, it doesn't really mean anything besides he stands up to look to the side, which should be kind of obvious.

EDIT: And I don't think Pignoar runs with 4 legs anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:00 pm

The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 Spr_2c_156

Seems to be looking forward here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:01 pm

jefferlope wrote:
The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 Spr_2c_156

Seems to be looking forward here.

HOLY CRAP!!!! JEFF IS TOTALLY THIS GUY TODAY!

The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 Aceattorney
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:10 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:

EDIT: And I don't think Pignoar runs with 4 legs anyway.

The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 156The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 Quilava_NBThe Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 Quilava_RangerThe Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 Quilava_OCPAThe Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 QuilavaRFVHThe Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 Quilava_plataThe Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 Quilava_oro

Seems to be the only game that has him standing up. And in an awkward position thats possibly that he just stood up.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Or the awkward position could be a battle stance of some sort.
What are you arguing about this for anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:14 pm

He looks way better black.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:32 pm

I'M TALKING ABOUT THE SWITCH FROM 4 LEGS TO 2 LEGS FROM TEPIG TO PIGNITE IS DONE HORRIBLY, ESPECIALLY WHEN COMPARED TO THE 4 LEG TO 2 LEG SWITCH DONE BY QUILAVA EVOLVING INTO TYPHLOSION, WHICH IS WHY I TOLD TEPIG WHAT A STUPID MOVE HE MADE. THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A BIG DEAL. Infinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely Pissed Pikachu
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:31 pm

SkrΑlem wrote:
I'M TALKING ABOUT THE SWITCH FROM 4 LEGS TO 2 LEGS FROM TEPIG TO PIGNITE IS DONE HORRIBLY, ESPECIALLY WHEN COMPARED TO THE 4 LEG TO 2 LEG SWITCH DONE BY QUILAVA EVOLVING INTO TYPHLOSION, WHICH IS WHY I TOLD TEPIG WHAT A STUPID MOVE HE MADE. THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE A BIG DEAL. Infinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely PissedInfinitely Pissed Pikachu
But Typhlosion looks good on two legs Sad
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Can you even imagine him on all fours?
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:52 pm

I give up on this OK, you win
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Pfft! Leave our only member alone you clowns, who cares what the heck he stands like! Jesus...
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:46 pm

SupaKirb wrote:
Pfft! Leave our only member alone you clowns, who cares what the heck he stands like! Jesus...
Did tetris get a promotion I'm unaware of?
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:54 pm

I think he meant that you're the only member that didn't originate from BrawlRoom, so no worries.
Back to top Go down
Jaco

Jaco

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:34 pm

The next template has been made!
Let's see how the following Pokémon will stack up:

Patrat
Watchog
Lillipup
Herdier
Stoutland
Purrloin
Liepard
Pansage
Simisage
Pansear

Remember to score the Pokémon out of 10.

Now, copy this code, paste it onto your post, and write your review of each Pokémon where it says "ENTER REVIEW TEXT HERE", then submit.
Code:
[spoiler=#504 Patrat][center][img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/cf/Spr_5b_504.png[/img][/center]ENTER REVIEW TEXT HERE[/spoiler][spoiler=#505 Watchog][center][img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/4d/505.png[/img][/center]ENTER REVIEW TEXT HERE[/spoiler][spoiler=#506 Lillipup][center][img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/ca/506.png[/img][/center]ENTER REVIEW TEXT HERE[/spoiler][spoiler=#507 Herdier][center][img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/3e/507.png[/img][/center]ENTER REVIEW TEXT HERE[/spoiler][spoiler=#508 Stoutland][center][img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d2/508.png[/img][/center]ENTER REVIEW TEXT HERE[/spoiler][spoiler=#509 Purrloin][center][img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/fd/509.png[/img][/center]ENTER REVIEW TEXT HERE[/spoiler][spoiler=#510 Liepard][center][img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/25/510.png[/img][/center]ENTER REVIEW TEXT HERE[/spoiler][spoiler=#511 Pansage][center][img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/83/511.png[/img][/center]ENTER REVIEW TEXT HERE[/spoiler][spoiler=#512 Simisage][center][img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/a2/512.png[/img][/center]ENTER REVIEW TEXT HERE[/spoiler][spoiler=#513 Pansear][center][img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/41/Spr_5b_513.png[/img][/center]ENTER REVIEW TEXT HERE[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)   The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official SMB Pokémon Idol! Season 5! (Discuss)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next