Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

New Bark Town (Should Start Here)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

New Bark Town (Should Start Here) Empty
PostSubject: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:01 am

New Bark Town (Should Start Here) 19

New Bark Town is the town in which the journey begins. Professor Elm's laboratory is located within this town as is your house and the house. It has a connection to Route 27(Currently Unavailable) and Route 29. (You don't have a celebi btw, it's serebii's map picture lol)

Last edited by MaxMatsu on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:29 am

I wake up in my house, Tell my mom to shut up, and push her down, then I go to the professor's lab, and choose Cyndaquil as my starter.

Last edited by DarkKirby702 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:57 pm

I wake up in my house, Tell my mom to shut up, then I go to the professor's lab, and choose Totodile as my starter.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:20 pm

(O: Is jeff Dark's Rival?!?)

DarkKirby702 wrote:
I wake up in my house, Tell my mom to shut up, then I go to the professor's lab, and choose Cyndaquil as my starter.

Dark received CYNDAQUIL (Lv. 5) from Professor Elm!

Jefferlope wrote:
I wake up in my house, Tell my mom to shut up, then I go to the professor's lab, and choose Totodile as my starter.

Jeff received TOTODILE (Lv.5) from Professor Elm!

(You can name your pokémon whenever you want lol)

Do you want your pokémon team to be updated in your profile and messages Pet slot of the forum?

Oh also, there's this weird scientist who wants to give you both some potions before you leave the lab.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:41 pm

I sleep in and hardly make it to Professor Elm's lab in time to grab CHIKORITA as my starter. I nickname him HERBERT.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:56 pm

CoolGreenApple wrote:
I sleep in and hardly make it to Professor Elm's lab in time to grab CHIKORITA as my starter. I nickname him HERBERT.

CGA received CHIKORITA (Lv. 5) from Professor Elm!

Do you want your pokémon team to be updated in your profile and messages Pet slot of the forum?

Oh also, that weird Professor Elm aid wants to give you some potions before you leave the lab too.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:59 pm

I do want my pokemon team to be updated in my whatever.
I accept the strange substance from the complete stranger because my mom never taught me about stranger danger.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Is my Totodile male or female?! I also want him to be seen by everyone! And I will happily take the substance from the strange man!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Jefferlope wrote:
Is my Totodile male or female?! I also want him to be seen by everyone! And I will happily take the substance from the strange man!
FEMALEl, Jk, Male . (Unless you want one female lol)

The man gave you 4 potions! He wished you the best to finish your task while he drank one potion and almost collapsed.

TOTODILE
HERBERT
CYNDAQUIL

There's this girl outside with a MARILL concerned that wants you to show your mam your new pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:00 pm

My Totodile's name is Totes! And I will sneak past the girl with the Marill, Solid Snake style!
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:24 pm

I sure do Want my Beloved Cyndaquil to be shown to everyone
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Jefferlope wrote:
My Totodile's name is Totes! And I will sneak past the girl with the Marill, Solid Snake style!
Except, you're not Solid Snake! She grabs you and throws you back to the front of your house.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:42 pm

I swear my eternal vengeance against Lyra, and will always be looking for ways to get back at her for existing!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Your mam seems to have the PokeGear you ordered though! Actually, all the PokeGears came to town, kind of like for christmas. All of your moms have them, go to your house and get it!
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:51 pm

Why don't we have dads! I walk into my house, take my Pokegear, and leave!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:06 am

Jefferlope wrote:
Why don't we have dads! I walk into my house, take my Pokegear, and leave!
Yeah... why don't you?

Professor Elm saw you take your PokeGear and ran into you and gave you his number, he thought that might be kind of useful. He seems to be obsessed with that, since he then went ahead to give it to the whole town, even your moms. He also has all of your numbers somehow. He'll call you if needed, or you can call him, who knows!

You should probably go ahead and start your adventure.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:54 am

I go inside and Pick up the PokeGear next to my unconscious mom, and then leave town after Elm gives me his useless phone number.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:00 am

I walk outside and prank call Elm, telling him he's won $1,000,000 Poke-dollars! Then I run into Dark as he leaves town and challenge him to a battle!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:02 am

Except Lyra was right infront of you, and Elm besides her! So Elm saw you and took your Totodile back! Not really, but he did get mad.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:08 am

Does this mean no battle?!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:14 am

Well you can run and keep up with dark at Route 29.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:17 am

I run off to route 29!
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:08 am

I wake up on the floor of Elm's lab with a Pokegear on me. It is 3 AM. HERBERT is nudging me to wake me up. What a great pokemon! I run off with him to Route 29!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:04 am

*I might need to mention that...

Cyndaquil has Tackle and Leer.
Chikorita has Tackle and Growl.
Totodile has Scratch and Leer.

Lol Cyndaquil has something in common with both, just figured. Cyndaquil should have growl and Chikorita Leer instead, I mean Leer means kind of like looking at someone, and growl kind of fits Cyndaquil better, strange choice for Nintendo lolol.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:18 am

Diglett can learn Arial Ace. I don't think any moveset makes less sense than that. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Bark Town (Should Start Here)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next