Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

New Bark Town (Should Start Here)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

New Bark Town (Should Start Here) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:47 pm

Can it learn Fly? That would be something to negate that completely! Though there is a lot of pokemon that can learn unfitting moves, though probably with a TM/HM/Event/Someotherthing.

Pikachu doesn't count lol.
Back to top Go down
SalsburySteak

SalsburySteak

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:59 pm

I wake up, glance at my alarm clock, then run downstairs and grab my shiny new Pokegear from my mother. I then sprint to Elm's lab, obtain a Cyndaquil -- immediately christening her CINDER -- and Elm's phone number, shove Lyra out of my way upon exiting the lab, and make a mad dash for Route 29.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:53 pm

SalsburySteak wrote:
I wake up, glance at my alarm clock, then run downstairs and grab my shiny new Pokegear from my mother. I then sprint to Elm's lab, obtain a Cyndaquil -- immediately christening her CINDER -- and Elm's phone number, shove Lyra out of my way upon exiting the lab, and make a mad dash for Route 29.

SalsburySteak received CYNDAQUIL (Lv. 5) from Professor Elm!

Do you want your pokémon team to be updated in your profile and messages Pet slot of the forum?

Oh also, the Professor's aid gave you 4 potions, you might want to know that.

Last edited by MaxMatsu on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SalsburySteak

SalsburySteak

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:05 pm

MaxMatsu wrote:

Do you want your pokémon team to be updated in your profile and messages Pet slot of the forum?

Yes, please.
Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:05 am

Professor Elm, I am here for that egg.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:46 am

New Bark Town (Should Start Here) - Page 2 19684_1140999064
Oh thanks for coming Dark! But something horrible just happened! One of the eggs of Proffesor Oak is gone! That's right! And it looked like it was moving a lot, like if it was about to hatch! Luckily only one was taken, out of the 2, but this isn't good! That egg was very important for my investigation! Professor Oak also trusted me with this egg! He isn't around though, I need this other egg to be safe, but I have no idea where to put it! I was thinking maybe give it out to one of the trainers who came by to take a look at it while they're traveling! However I also need someone to go tell Tracey, that came around for a while, to tell Professor Oak about this incident, and also find out who did it! I'm pretty sure Tracey is with Mr. Pokémon at the moment. So will you take this job? The other egg was more important than this, so you can keep this egg if you want to.

Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:48 am

I sure will. If I believe in myself, nothing can go wrong!
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:18 am

You received the egg from Professor Elm.
New Bark Town (Should Start Here) - Page 2 Spr_5b_Egg

Back to top Go down
DarkKirby702

DarkKirby702

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:19 am

"I GOT AN EEEEEEEEEEEEEEGG!"

I'm running back to Route 29 now! There's nothing that can stop me!
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:21 pm

What's the story, Elm? I overheard your conversation with Dark. Do you have another egg for me!? I'm jonesin' for a omlette.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:53 pm

New Bark Town (Should Start Here) - Page 2 19684_1140999064
Hmm? Oh, I'm sorry CGA, it was kind of an emergency, though I do have this free Poke Ball if you really need something, I overheard I was going to be chosen to investigate other eggs, so I'll call you if any other come! Don't tell anyone though, I don't want them to cancel this.
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:13 pm

A free pokeball!? I guess that's pretty cool. I head on out to Cherrygrove city to buy some more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bark Town (Should Start Here)   New Bark Town (Should Start Here) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Bark Town (Should Start Here)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2