Super Marathon Brothers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicking green buttons for the sake of the world.

HomePortalCalendarWatch us liveFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

skra is semi-back

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

skra is semi-back Empty
PostSubject: skra is semi-back   skra is semi-back EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:54 pm

so i was gone way longer then anticipated. After the initial week camping, i had an unexpected extension of said trip followed by a detour to a different place 'till i finally got back. second day back my neighbors yard got struck by lightning, which incidentally was waay to close. lightning should stick with tall building and stupid golfers. the power surge fried my router. Then after that finally arrived i returned to confirm once again that i'm not dead.

p.s. hey cga how's skralem doing?
p.p.s. hey jelo how's skra doing?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

skra is semi-back Empty
PostSubject: Re: skra is semi-back   skra is semi-back EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:21 am

Welcome back, Skralem! Good to know you're not dead!

You'll be happy to know that Skral survived to the very end! He's a part of the Hall of Fame now.
Back to top Go down
Tetris

Tetris

skra is semi-back Empty
PostSubject: Re: skra is semi-back   skra is semi-back EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:35 am

Hurray!

Welcome back, dude.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

skra is semi-back Empty
PostSubject: Re: skra is semi-back   skra is semi-back EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:47 pm

my little skral's growing up...
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

skra is semi-back Empty
PostSubject: Re: skra is semi-back   skra is semi-back EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Skralem! I need a secret agent to spy on Jeff, are you in?
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

skra is semi-back Empty
PostSubject: Re: skra is semi-back   skra is semi-back EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:25 am

No sorry Max, as a loyal friend I don't participate in shallow minded activities that only lead to gossip.
anyone whose name contains 'f' twice, 'e' thrice, and only one 'J', 'r', 'l' and 'p' respectively will DIE upon opening the following tag:
Back to top Go down
CoolGreenApple

CoolGreenApple

skra is semi-back Empty
PostSubject: Re: skra is semi-back   skra is semi-back EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:34 am

I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT SKRALEM PASSED. HE GOT SELF DESTRUCTED :CCC

BUT I AM GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK.
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

skra is semi-back Empty
PostSubject: Re: skra is semi-back   skra is semi-back EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:29 am

I may have accidentally clicked a spoiler tag I wasn't supposed to before reading the warning. If it makes it okay, my name also contains an 'o', which wasn't mentioned in the warning.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

skra is semi-back Empty
PostSubject: Re: skra is semi-back   skra is semi-back EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:18 pm

pfft 'o', why would the warning include an 'o'? if it had all the letters in your name it would look as if I was purposely excluding you, and only you. You see the warning was really for frelpejef, i hate that guy. What a coincidence! your name contains all those letters too! so from now on never EVER open those tags jeff, i'm concerned for your safety.
speaking of safety, any fear, real or mythical, particularly things that could be used to cause you psychological or physical harm?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

skra is semi-back Empty
PostSubject: Re: skra is semi-back   skra is semi-back EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Oh yeah, Frelpejef. That guy is obnoxious.

Well, lots of things can cause me physical harm. I have a particular weakness to being shot and/or stabbed.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

skra is semi-back Empty
PostSubject: Re: skra is semi-back   skra is semi-back EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:35 pm

mmm..... yes guns and knives needed
oh and any phobias or fears that I should know about so I can warn you of them in the future?
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

skra is semi-back Empty
PostSubject: Re: skra is semi-back   skra is semi-back EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Well now that you mentioned it, I'm pretty terrified of guns and knives.
Back to top Go down
YouOnlySueOnce

YouOnlySueOnce

skra is semi-back Empty
PostSubject: Re: skra is semi-back   skra is semi-back EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:02 am

Oh well Jeff, don't worry, we'll take good care of you.

Whoever has 4 upside-down mario lives will have problems of health upon reading this, we don't guarantee no guns, or knives, for your own safety:
Back to top Go down
Jefferlope

Jefferlope

skra is semi-back Empty
PostSubject: Re: skra is semi-back   skra is semi-back EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:58 am

Ooooh, that say four Mario lives. I thought it said three for some reason and clicked the tag.
Back to top Go down
SkrΑlem

SkrΑlem

skra is semi-back Empty
PostSubject: Re: skra is semi-back   skra is semi-back EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:29 pm

yes jeff you are observant!
anonomous caller just told me if jefferlope clicks this tag he will come after him with knives and guns, so if jeff happens to read this AVOID TEMPTATION because he's seriously going to stab and/or shoot you. repetitively and gruesomely:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

skra is semi-back Empty
PostSubject: Re: skra is semi-back   skra is semi-back Empty

Back to top Go down

skra is semi-back
Page 1 of 1